Battery charging
563 8 2018-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brunski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15597 ft
France

Hello eryone and thanks in advance for any help, any tips ou input on this.
I've just received my OSMO Mobile 2 and I put it to charge. It's been a couple of hours and the first out of three lights keeps blinking white. The remain two light are off and the last one is fully green (not blinking). Since it's been almost 2 hours... is it normal ? Do I have to wait until the 3 white ones are on and not blinking ? Manual doesn't say much and I'm starting to worry. If all this is normal, how long it takes to fully charge from no charge at all ?

Thank you !

charging

charging
2018-4-24
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

I had the same problem until I used this Samsung fast charger https://goo.gl/images/LtnsCu
2018-4-24
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Canada

Sorry I just realized the link doesn’t work so try this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B ... OxmL&ref=plSrch
2018-4-24
Use props
Camolez
lvl.1
France

Thor1 Posted at 2018-4-24 10:04
Sorry I just realized the link doesn’t work so try this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0759D41DR/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1524592969&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=samsung+fast+charger&dpPl=1&dpID=41PhAfgOxmL&ref=plSrch

YES Thor !
Problem has been solved. It seems to be the cable and power plug. I've changed sockets and changed the cable, then it worked... the thing is, my previous set up, as soon as I plugged, the first light started blinking so the juice was there (in theory). But now is working fine many thanks for taking the time !
2018-4-24
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Canada

Camolez Posted at 2018-4-24 10:09
YES Thor !
Problem has been solved. It seems to be the cable and power plug. I've changed sockets and changed the cable, then it worked... the thing is, my previous set up, as soon as I plugged, the first light started blinking so the juice was there (in theory). But now is working fine  many thanks for taking the time !

No problem at all!

I just got mine yesterday and haven’t really gotten to use it yet but I will be posting if I have any other problems that I can solve that may help others as well!
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Camolez, glad to know the issue was figure out, thanks for Thor's assistance, please keep us updated if there is any further issue.
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Camolez, glad to know the issue was figure out, thanks for Thor's assistance, please keep us updated if there is any further issue.
2018-4-24
Use props
Camolez
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-24 20:27

THX Mindy !!!!
So far, very good... I'm amazed with the hyperlapse
2018-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Camolez Posted at 2018-4-25 06:17
THX Mindy !!!!
So far, very good... I'm amazed with the hyperlapse

Thanks for your feedback, looking forward to some great footage from you.
2018-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules