No restart button in Assistant
344 4 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob Taylor
New

I had a crash and the manual suggests calibrating in Assistant. I installed and successfully completed all the tests. At the final screen, the program instructs me to restart the aircraft, but there is no "restart" button visible on the screen. Using Windows 10. Mavic Air.
2018-5-3
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Not only that, it doesn't even have a button to check if you're running the latest version; or to check if there's a newer version!
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Bob, to restart the aircraft, it is to power off and on the battery on the drone. Besides, did the drone get damaged after the crash? If yes, I suggest sending the drone in for diagnose. Please contact our support for a further help: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Monkey007 Posted at 2018-5-3 17:14
Not only that, it doesn't even have a button to check if you're running the latest version; or to check if there's a newer version!

It is because different machines might use different versions of DJI Assistant 2, we suggest checking the corresponding latest version on the product website, thank you for your support.
2018-5-3
Use props
Bob Taylor
New

No observable damage except scarring on props. I did the battery on-off deal, but there is no indication that the calibration succeeded. It seems to fly OK, just not landing on the landing mat. Maybe just GPS glitch.
2018-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules