XIAOMI NOTE 4 PRO PROBLEM
1410 11 2018-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GEKIL88
lvl.1
Greece

Hello there.i am new in this forum and my first problem is that today arrived my new mavic air.after plugging in the battery to the drone, itried to connect my xiaomi note 4 pro to the rc and couldnt go any further.i have stopped in part three of the configuration....... is there any body out there with the same phone ??

2018-5-9
Use props
johnnybflyguy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 533681 ft
United Kingdom

I have the xiaomi redme note 4  and when I connect the phone to the RC  via the lead  I have to make sure that the phone is in data transfer mode and Aeroplane mode.

Perhaps this might help.

2018-5-9
Use props
GEKIL88
lvl.1
Greece

thanks for the reply.after trying to connect the phone to the rc,and nothing get further,i go to my pc to connect the phone to the pc via usb and nothing happen it seems that the rc made some damage to my usb phone input
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the difficulties. Please check and enable your mobile device USB debugging, try another USB cable or reinstall the app (if needed, remember to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation). If it doesn't help, you might need to try another mobile device since it might have a compatibility issue with the device running the DJI GO 4. devide support list.png
2018-5-9
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

johnnybflyguy Posted at 2018-5-9 13:12
I have the xiaomi redme note 4  and when I connect the phone to the RC  via the lead  I have to make sure that the phone is in data transfer mode,  

I have the same phone and I have to do nothing...I just leave it at battery charging. I DO NOT use the short cable that comes with the MA. I use a normal micro USB cable at the bottom port. It is very possible to damage the port on the phone when squeezing the "arms" of the RC.
2018-5-10
Use props
GEKIL88
lvl.1
Greece

what do you mean you leave it at battery charging?
2018-5-10
Use props
GEKIL88
lvl.1
Greece

i also have tried to connect it at that way ,and it seams to try to connect but never manage it.....a sound like connect and disconnect
2018-5-10
Use props
SBasso
lvl.3

Malta

I have Redmi Note 4 + MA
Runs perfectly fine!

I always close all the opened apps, to release some RAM & Airplane mode
2018-5-10
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

GEKIL88 Posted at 2018-5-10 05:38
i also have tried to connect it at that way ,and it seams to try to connect but never manage it.....a sound like connect and disconnect

Do you have Litchi installed as well?
2018-5-10
Use props
GEKIL88
lvl.1
Greece

no i dont have  Litchi installed.i found out what is the problem....when i plug in the phone to the rc with the small cable,that may damaged my  phone's usb port i try it again with a lenovo tablet of 2016 model and everything work fine!!!
2018-5-11
Use props
NovTom
New
Hungary

Hi! I have same phone and had a same problem. My solution:
2018-5-11
Use props
NovTom
New
Hungary

So, my solution is to start remote, start airplane. Also run the APP but do not connect the phone and the remote yet.   When the APP is ready and the remote is connected to the Mavic than I connect the phine and the remote. At this point they will start communicating and you will have no connection issues any more. And It is recommended to create a "second space" on your phone where you only install the DJI GO4.
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules