2630 8 2015-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

DNG straight out of the camera cannot be viewed on my recent and up-to-date iMac.
I was an Aperture user for years and switched a few months ago to Capture One Pro as Aperture users have been left on the road by Apple (as for many many other Apple software).
Aperture (like the new Photos app) rely on the OS X RAW engine and I presume it is the same for Capture One Pro.
So in order to view the DNG files, I have to use Adobe DNG converter to build a previous version DNG, currently version 4.6

I can import these converted DNG files in Aperture (also in C1Pro but the result is unusable) and so this is my workflow for the moment.
However, today I shoot some still while in HDR mode and I had this result (the Jpeg is ok).
DNGBug.jpg

2015-5-15
Use props
Dataway
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17152 ft
United States

Have you tried the DJI dng cleaner application it seemed to help my raw files for processing on my MAC...

You can find it here DJI DNG cleaner

Just scroll to the bottom of the page you will see it for the MAC
BTW...I am using a program on the MAC called Intensify to process my RAW files....
2015-5-15
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

It doesn't work on my iMac : the output folder is created but no files in it !
2015-5-15
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Dataway Posted at 2015-5-16 04:43
Have you tried the DJI dng cleaner application it seemed to help my raw files for processing on my M ...

Are you able to view the DNG out of the camera in the OS X finder ?
2015-5-15
Use props
hawk89
lvl.2

United States

Use Adobe Bridge, Lightroom, or Photoshop Camera RAW. They load up without issue in all of those programs.
2015-5-15
Use props
Dataway
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17152 ft
United States

In Intensify I can view the dng file directly out off of the SD card directly from the Phantom 3
2015-5-15
Use props
fotografocarlos
New

Peru

hi, first dowload the soft in dji
Transcode all file and put inside capture one and ...done....
The difference into capture one and ACR is the same to Mercedes and Kia

2015-7-17
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Well, I have already tested the DJI cleaner tool without success.
As a C1Pro user, I'm not able to import DJI DNG files into it : unrecognized format. The official response from Phase One to this problem was a very "nordic" one : NO !!!
The only workaround for me is to use Adobe DNG Converter to convert the DNG to a (very) old version and import them into Aperture.
I hate LR, ACR and DNG format (which is nothing other than another proprietary format designed by a company which didn't build any camera ) !!!

PS : I don't drive a Kia but a V-Class Mercedes... doesn't help me a lot with DNG files from the P3 !!! LOL
2015-7-17
Use props
clkilljoy1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15207 ft
United States

Looks like a Worm Hole is forming! Sorry for the dribble but I could not resist.
2015-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules