Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
Germany

Just checked DJI Store and Osmo Pocket accesories in stock
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day The Rev. Thank you for sharing this information and thank you for your support.
2019-1-7
Use props
smallWstudio4
lvl.2
United States

Still not seeing any ND filters? Am I missing something?
2019-1-7
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
United States

smallWstudio4 Posted at 1-7 15:51
Still not seeing any ND filters? Am I missing something?

Yes I’m waiting for them also but hopefully not long as the rest are gradually coming through
2019-1-7
Use props
smallWstudio4
lvl.2
United States

The term..."Molasses in winter." comes to mind!
2019-1-8
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
United Kingdom

cgbrian.com Posted at 1-8 21:58
Is it true the wifi unit doesn't mount on a tripod..? Is it also true you cannot use the wifi module with the mount either?

I haven't received it yet but its on its way as I have received the tracking number so will let you know
2019-1-9
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

The Rev Posted at 1-9 03:50
I haven't received it yet but its on its way as I have received the tracking number so will let you know

When did you order? Ordered mine yesterday but still waiting for it to be despatched. Think it must be close as I can't refund it any more, the button has gone which it did my OP order just before it got despatched. Hopefully with me before my hols in 10 days time!
2019-1-9
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Cameleon Posted at 1-9 07:02
When did you order? Ordered mine yesterday but still waiting for it to be despatched. Think it must be close as I can't refund it any more, the button has gone which it did my OP order just before it got despatched. Hopefully with me before my hols in 10 days time!

I ordered on the 7th

Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC
2019-1-9
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hmm, mine still waiting. I wonder if I got queued up behind a load of smart controller orders
2019-1-10
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Cameleon Posted at 1-10 05:00
Hmm, mine still waiting. I wonder if I got queued up behind a load of smart controller orders

My tracking still has the same status saying it’s departed the facility in China but that could mean anything as it could be on a container ship
2019-1-10
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
United Kingdom

The Rev Posted at 1-10 05:49
My tracking still has the same status saying it’s departed the facility in China but that could mean anything as it could be on a container ship

Who's it with? When I got the OP it came with DHL and said "Departed" on their tracking for a day or two, I guess because it was bulked up with a load of others at DHL and had to wait for a flight. I will be sent air mail as otherwise it will take weeks to arrive.
Mine doesn't even have the courier info - which for the OP showed up quite early and then tracking number took maybe another day to come through. Then it took a day or two for it to register as leaving China on the DHL site, but it came in 2 days after that which was pretty quick.
2019-1-10
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
United Kingdom

It is with DHL
2019-1-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

The Rev Posted at 1-10 05:49
My tracking still has the same status saying it’s departed the facility in China but that could mean anything as it could be on a container ship

That’s normal, I think you might see tomorrow East Midlands and it’s pretty quick after that.
2019-1-10
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 1-10 10:06
That’s normal, I think you might see tomorrow East Midlands and it’s pretty quick after that.

Yes you were correct arrived There at 5:57 this morning and Newcastle for 9 delivered at 10
2019-1-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

The Rev Posted at 1-11 03:54
Yes you were correct arrived There at 5:57 this morning and Newcastle for 9 delivered at 10

Mine arrived in East Midlands this morning, but has to make the trip to Ireland from there , so am expecting on Monday.
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules