Barometer disconnected.
4015 11 2019-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
happytbone
New
United States

Can't start or take off because of this ⚠️ Barometer disconnected. Please restart the aircraft. Brand new drone took it out the box and upgraded the firmware ?????? What to DO.....
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day happytbone. We're sorry for the problem that this has caused. We highly recommend to calibrate your IMU and let's check if there will be changes. If your drone is Mavic 2 Pro you may refer to the link below on how to properly calibrate the IMU. In addition, can you please provide us a screenshot showing the error. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to further assist you. Thank you and have a good one!

2019-4-16
Use props
happytbone
New
United States

try that too didn't work
2019-4-16
Use props
fansdc051baf
New
United States

[img]https://forum11.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum//Users/Happy/Downloads/IMG_0132 2.PNG[/img]
2019-4-17
Use props
fans5d129ac1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114190 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same issue here, brand new M2 Pro. Barometer disconnected error. have tried all calibrations, rolling back fw, etc
2019-4-20
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have only had this happen once due to cold weather exposure (approx 20 mins in sub 32°F weather) although it was fixed by warming up the aircraft. I imagine this might not be the case with your aircraft, which I guess you could try doing firmware downgrades to see if that helps but otherwise this might be a warranty issue. Sorry about your aircraft.
2019-4-20
Use props
Telstar2112
New
Flight distance : 607 ft
United States

I have the same issue with a brand new Mavic 2 Pro.  Updated firmware, did all calibrations.  It eventually clears and gives me the OK to fly, but I get the error for a little while every time I connect.  I think this may cause a problem during flight since I had a weird thing happen where even though I was very close to "Home", within 20 feet it still shot up when I hit return to home even though I had the setting to return at current elevation turned on.   Manual stated that when that close to home it will return at current elevation.  The previous flight, hitting return to home from the same spot return at its current elevation which was only about 10' high.  Anyone know what to do.  This is brand new and I don't trust flying it.  
2020-5-9
Use props
Telstar2112
New
Flight distance : 607 ft
United States

Not sure if I did this right but here is a log of my flight which had the issue:

[--Actually for some reason it wont let me post the link generated by that phantom log viewer site??   I thought I saw that being done on here and it was a recomended way to get help, sorry I am a newbie, if someone can tell me how to post it, thanks.

My property is fairly level and the drone was never more than 31' from me in any direction.  At some point in the log you see all the elevation values go negative for unknown reason.  I wonder if this is due to the barometer?   I know now I should not have been testing it out underneath tree branches but they are about 30-40'  above and there is a fair amount of open room to just test out the camera and get use to the controller.  As mentioned the flight just previous, doing the same thing, RTH had no issue.

2020-5-9
Use props
agarkovdim
New

Kazakhstan

Good afternoon. I have a Mavic Air. The problem contains this message: "Barometer disconnected. Please restart the aircraft" I did the IMU setup - it did not help! Updated the firmware - no result! What to do?
2020-6-7
Use props
djiuser_MgM3uuTUjRZM
New

Portugal

I have the same problem after geo database update. It s a mavic pro, how can this happen without any crash or anything that can damage the drone
2020-7-11
Use props
djiuser_MgM3uuTUjRZM
New

Portugal

This support is awsome.. no awnsers on 1000€ products
2020-7-23
Use props
Nanette Vitalicio
New

United States

I’m having the same issue. “Cannot take off. Barometer disconnected. Please restart the aircraft.” Tried calibrating it…didn’t help. I have the Mavic 2 Pro. How do I fix this?
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules