Phantom 3 Pro Help
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dakota792
New

United States

Alright so I have my Phantom 3 pro, I have been flying it with absolutely no issues using my Samsung galaxy s9. I tried using Samsung galaxy tablet, I can fly the drone but camera wouldn't connect. I went back to my phone used it flawlessly for two days and today nothing. I can fly drone blind but the camera will not connect with the phone. I have used different usb cords, I have tried the hard reset, reinstalling the app everything. Oh yeah problem did not start until I reinstalled the app on my phone today. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do.
2019-4-29
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello Dakota792  make sure there are not apps running below , i would try in plane mode ( you can use wifi anyway), try disable save caches in Dji app also.

Try switch between photo and video modes to see if image back .

2019-4-29
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Anyway  ... is your Samsung galaxy tablet Ram Good enough?
2019-4-29
Use props
Air/America
Second Officer

United States

I have 2 Samsung tablets and 1 Samsung phone.

Make sure that you have uninstalled, deleted the Go app, the Go app download, all the Go app created support files and folders completely from your phone first. Then download and install the Go app.

2019-4-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dakota792. I am sorry for the trouble and for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device Samsung Galaxy S9. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Phantom 3 Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S9 will be able to work with the said drone, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Samsung Galaxy S9 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules