EU Support Non Existent?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jjsugden
New

United Kingdom

Hi All,
I recently took the plunge and bought a Phantom 3 Advanced with extra battery. However I had a complaint (which I wont elaborate on the nature of it on here) which I sent to the EU Support email address. I first sent it on the 21st May 2015 and got a reciept to say that it had been recieved and was being review by a member of the EU Support team. However, after a week I had not heard anything further from them so I sent it again (28th May 2015). I have still not heard anything from them and it has now been nearly 3 weeks since I first tried to contact them.

Given that the nature of my contact was a complaint, I have been dissapointed to have not been updated since with the progress of my complaint. Has anyone had any experience with contacting EU Support and can tell me if this response time is normal for the EU team?

I am starting to lose patience with the level of support from DJI and now wish I had purchased through a local (UK) distributor.

Any help would be much appreciated

Many Thanks,

Jonathan
2015-6-9
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

Seems to be "normal" there. I've sent my my P3 to them and haven't heard anything since then (two weeks as of today).
2015-6-9
Use props
ecarpo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Have you checked your junk email folders. My emails from DJi were going to my junk folder until I realised.
2015-6-9
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

Rimas_M Posted at 2015-6-9 20:56
Seems to be "normal" there. I've sent my my P3 to them and haven't heard anything since then (two we ...

They wont send you update informations. I was surprised when i saw the UPS guy coming with my Phantom3. So maybe your P3 is already on its way to you, who knows.

Tomorrow i will drive to them in person because of a faulty gimbal. So my P3 will be there again for a new adventure I just hope they will repair the faulty gimbal because they did not repair the scratching motor. I dont know what i should do if they dont repair the faulty gimbal, it will be a nightmare.
2015-6-9
Use props
jjsugden
New

United Kingdom

Rimas_M Posted at 2015-6-9 20:56
Seems to be "normal" there. I've sent my my P3 to them and haven't heard anything since then (two we ...

Fair enough. I guess if that is the case then they will have to up their support to catch up with EU/ UK levels of customer service as normally you should have some sort of reply within 14 days when its a complaint.

Thanks for your response
2015-6-9
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

ecarpo@hotmail. Posted at 2015-6-9 21:10
Have you checked your junk email folders. My emails from DJi were going to my junk folder until I re ...

Nope. I'm not the only one who is not getting any info from them. All I was able to get, that time until my box gonna be opened is ~2 weeks. So maybe right now they are trying to open it (used lots of tape )
2015-6-9
Use props
jjsugden
New

United Kingdom

ecarpo@hotmail. Posted at 2015-6-9 21:10
Have you checked your junk email folders. My emails from DJi were going to my junk folder until I re ...

Hi,

Yes I have kept checking them and rechecking but nothing there.

Thanks for the suggestion though, any help is always appreciated
2015-6-9
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

Daninho Posted at 2015-6-9 21:12
They wont send you update informations. I was surprised when i saw the UPS guy coming with my Phan ...

Would be great. But I doubt...

Good luck to you! Please inform us later about your trip success
I'm going to call them tomorrow. Just in case. I hope I'll wont need to wait for 40mins (as I have read here about that) on hold on international call
2015-6-9
Use props
jjsugden
New

United Kingdom

Anyone else with experience of the EU Support system?

I have held off flying the Phantom in case I should need to send it back out of fear over voiding warranty etc until my complaint is dealt with.

Has rather taken the excitement out of it all so far!
2015-6-9
Use props
jjsugden
New

United Kingdom

Just received an email asking "how would you rate the support you received?" So obviously I selected the 'bad, I'm unsatisfied option'.

A little fed up to say the least now. Getting emails to ask how I rate the support yet I haven't received any yet! Grr!
2015-6-10
Use props
joeglenn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202156 ft
United States

Welcome to the club,   My mini sd card failed meaning it would not go in the gimbal and stay in it.   Called DJI and found out that it had to be sent back.  Sent it back May 8 was received on 15th was never checked in to the que till the 25th,.  Have not heard anything since.  Very disappointed in the whole process with DJI.   Extreme frustration as I spend a lot of money on a product that should have just been replaced and sent back to me in days not weeks or even close to a month.  This company does not understand the words customer service.
2015-6-10
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

Well.. !@#$%^&*()_
Today I've got Polar Pro filters set. Last week I've received 3 extra batteries. Even sun hood for iPad should arrive in a few days. All I need now is.. a P3 itself. The one I've payed for, the one had arrived with gimbal issues, the one is resting on the DJI-Europe (UN)support department shelf since 26th of May. Wonderful costumer support!
2015-6-10
Use props
jjsugden
New

United Kingdom

I wish I had done my research sooner into the actual level of customer service/ support before purchasing from DJI directly. I was naive to think that by buying from them direct I would get the best customer support. I was so wrong. Wont make that mistake again
2015-6-10
Use props
momac
New

Denmark

I lost my patience to

1 year with a new Phantom that has not let the ground yet
The camera is not responding using the MAC address
Contacting the US support and are getting a new MAC adress.
The MAC adress QR did not work. Controlling it unveils it is the DJI App in Apple Store? and not the code.
Contacting support again and are redirected to the european support where a robot is responding empty mails.
My answer “Am I talking to a robot” results in a survey on satisfaction.
Answering this, results in nothing.
A lot of links in mails contain blind alleys.

I’m affraid the support department is taken over by playfull aliens :-))

The forum is lying in the bin - still working - but not deleted :-((
2015-6-10
Use props
jjsugden
New

United Kingdom

So, I was fed up of waiting and by the sound of it EU Support aren't going to bother getting back to me. So I charge, updated firmware, and had a successful maiden flight with my Phantom
2015-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules