Can't get my remote and Phantom the rebind
993 2 2015-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
klindsey95
New

United States

Hey guys! I took my Phantom 2 Vision + out yesterday afternoon to fly around and get some shots, and it worked like a charm. I had my Iphone connected and was able to see and control everything. (side note. Everything was fully charged.) Got done with my first flight and changed out batteries and went to take it up again but this time I couldn't see what the camara was seeing (it wasn't sending me the live video), so having solved this problem in the past by charging the range extender, I told myself that, that couldn't be the problem because it was fully charged, so I procceeded to hit the reset button on the range extender thinking that it could be the problem. After doing this I powered the quadcopter on and it went through the series of lights and beeps and after all that the back LED lights started blinking yellow really fast and I couldn't turn it on or control the camera from the Remote!

So I did some reading and figured out that the remote and the Phantom needed to be rebound but after going through that proccess several times and having no success, i'm at the end of my rope!

Does anybody have any advice for me?

Thanks a million!
Caleb

2015-6-11
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Sounds like you lost connection not only with the wifi but also the transmitter signal has been lost. I would start at ground zero . Go back and rebind the RC. Then gomintonthe assistants and calibrate the RC sticks and then the IMU calibration. After that bind the wifi extender. ( use the 6 digest of the MAC address from under the copter). Then if all goes well do the compass calibration outside. After wards short flights to check everything out.
2015-6-11
Use props
klindsey95
New

United States

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-6-12 02:16
Sounds like you lost connection not only with the wifi but also the transmitter signal has been lost ...

Hello there! Thank you for your reply! I've tried to rebind the RC several times but nothing happens. What I did was turn everything off and then power on the copter. After the warm up cycle the lights would start blinking yellow and the little button underneath would be blinking red. I pushed the red button until it started blinking yellow and then I powered on the RC. Is this right?
2015-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules