Mavic Mini battery charging problem
5733 7 2020-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dreamRunner
New
United States

Hello Team,

I got my new Mavic Mini Fly Combo pack last week.  It's been on the charging hub for hours and two batteries are fully charged but one has made no progress.  Battery level was two dots out of the box, it's still two dots now on the charger.  Did I get a bad battery?

I tried to charge the battery using the drone but no luck.

I am using DJI provided charging cable and Charging hub.

Please advise.

Thank you..

-Sajal

2020-1-17
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you update to the latest Fly app, Drone Firmware and battery firmware?
2020-1-17
Use props
dreamRunner
New
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 1-17 09:40
Did you update to the latest Fly app, Drone Firmware and battery firmware?

Yes.. I have updated all the updates available after connecting other battery. Out of 3, 2 batteries are working fine and one is not getting charged. Showing no progress if I put on charge.
2020-1-17
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

dreamRunner Posted at 1-17 09:45
Yes.. I have updated all the updates available after connecting other battery. Out of 3, 2 batteries are working fine and one is not getting charged. Showing no progress if I put on charge.

Time to contact your retailer and see about getting a replacement or contact DJI support.
2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day dreamRunner. I am sorry to know that you are having an issue with one of your DJI Mavic Mini's battery. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still the problem persist. I would recommend you to contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.
2020-1-17
Use props
djiuser_e1mCT4TCeDfm
New

United States

I contacted DJI Support and it turned out that I had a faulty charging hub just use a USB cable to charge your drone. (Directly connect your USB into your drone)
2020-5-8
Use props
fans6951a3b8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1127654 ft
Greece

djiuser_e1mCT4TCeDfm Posted at 5-8 10:23
I contacted DJI Support and it turned out that I had a faulty charging hub just use a USB cable to charge your drone. (Directly connect your USB into your drone)

resolve the problem after charge battery on drone?
2020-11-28
Use props
djiuser_ip4YkDSvC6CR
New
Australia

Hi , I am facing the same issue, one of the battery doesn’t show any progress while charging. Should I contact to retailer or Dji support
2021-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules