Data error on ACC0 IMU accelerator
3067 3 2020-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Little_Dragon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14386 ft

Sri Lanka

I found in the sensor menu, I have a Data error on ACC0 IMU accelerator.
I did a imu calibration, but it is still there.
any suggestions guys?

I feel my drone is not stable it's not hovering same place, it's going up and down and side  please help me

2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Prior from getting this issue. was there any hard landing or crash that happened to the said drone? If non please try to calibrate IMU in a flat surface with less interference. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-3-4
Use props
Little_Dragon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14386 ft

Sri Lanka

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-4 08:29
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Prior from getting this issue. was there any hard landing or crash that happened to the said drone? If non please try to calibrate IMU in a flat surface with less interference. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hi no Crash happen done is flying as normal
calibrate IMU  still same

my issue is drone is not hoving in the same place it has gone up and down and side how can i fix that
2020-3-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Little_Dragon Posted at 3-4 21:58
Hi no Crash happen done is flying as normal
calibrate IMU  still same

I am sorry to know that the issue still persists after the calibrating the IMU of your DJI Mavic Air. I would recommend to please refresh the firmware of the said drone using the DJI Assistant 2. After this step, please calibrate the IMU and Compass of the said drone and please try flying the drone in a different location with less interference like metals, power lines and radio towers to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules