FPV bundle controller problems.
847 7 2020-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QWrl8zYjkTgr
lvl.1

United States

So I picked up the FPV bundle, and built my drone with the kit... but before I could fly, I was praticing in the sim and my throttle got stuck in a weird spring mode... almost like it reverted to a mode 1.  Throttle was now returning automatically to 40% from 0 and to 60% from 100.  I contacted DJI, and they let me ship it back to have it fixed.  Ok, now that I have it back, I go to use it and first I notice the lights around the two main buttons are no longer illuminating properly, but whatever... I got to use it and it wants me to activate it again.  Well, I can't even use the thing, because I can't activate it... as it says activation failed, firmware error.  Three strikes at this point.  I'm ready to chuck this remote.  Anyone have any ideas before I do?
2020-4-2
Use props
djiuser_QWrl8zYjkTgr
lvl.1

United States

2020-4-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I feel sorry for the difficulties you have been experiencing, I understand that must be frustrated for you. Could you please check the firmware version of the controller and see if it has been updated to v01.00.04.00. Please update the firmware and try to update it again. Besides, please ensure that the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series) is on V2.0.2. Or please try to use a different network for activation.
For the lights issue, could you please provide a picture of the controller after it is powered on? Thank you.
2020-4-2
Use props
djiuser_QWrl8zYjkTgr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-2 02:44
I feel sorry for the difficulties you have been experiencing, I understand that must be frustrated for you. Could you please check the firmware version of the controller and see if it has been updated to v01.00.04.00. Please update the firmware and try to update it again. Besides, please ensure that the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series) is on V2.0.2. Or please try to use a different network for activation.
For the lights issue, could you please provide a picture of the controller after it is powered on? Thank you.

2020-4-3
Use props
djiuser_QWrl8zYjkTgr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-2 02:44
I feel sorry for the difficulties you have been experiencing, I understand that must be frustrated for you. Could you please check the firmware version of the controller and see if it has been updated to v01.00.04.00. Please update the firmware and try to update it again. Besides, please ensure that the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series) is on V2.0.2. Or please try to use a different network for activation.
For the lights issue, could you please provide a picture of the controller after it is powered on? Thank you.

"Could you please check the firmware version of the controller"  How do I check the controller firmware, when I can't even activate it?

I verified I'm on the DJI Assistan 2 (DJI FPV series) V2.0.2, I uninstalled, and reinstalled, I set dns to 8.8.8.8, my internet is strong.
2020-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_QWrl8zYjkTgr Posted at 4-3 11:20
"Could you please check the firmware version of the controller"  How do I check the controller firmware, when I can't even activate it?

I verified I'm on the DJI Assistan 2 (DJI FPV series) V2.0.2, I uninstalled, and reinstalled, I set dns to 8.8.8.8, my internet is strong.

I am sincerely sorry about the issue. In this case, you may send in the controller again for service. Please kindly start a service case from our website, once you get the case number, please kindly provide it to me, I will keep my eyes on the process.
2020-4-4
Use props
djiuser_QWrl8zYjkTgr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-4 23:20
I am sincerely sorry about the issue. In this case, you may send in the controller again for service. Please kindly start a service case from our website, once you get the case number, please kindly provide it to me, I will keep my eyes on the process.

[REQUEST# 2681163] I also got an email saying sending it back is not likely... "we regret to inform you that we have decided to minimize our repair operations in California. Some product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed or suspended. Thank you for your understanding and support."  Which I understand, but during this time, using the controller to practice in the simulator would be most valuable.  What else can be done?
2020-4-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_QWrl8zYjkTgr Posted at 4-5 13:32
[REQUEST# 2681163] I also got an email saying sending it back is not likely... "we regret to inform you that we have decided to minimize our repair operations in California. Some product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed or suspended. Thank you for your understanding and support."  Which I understand, but during this time, using the controller to practice in the simulator would be most valuable.  What else can be done?

I am very sorry, the repair of the FPV system is now suspended in the US due to government orders to cease business operations. Once it resumes operation, we will send you email to send in the unit. Sorry again for the trouble.
2020-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules