Googles keep going dark
318 3 2020-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jhunter96744gmail.com
lvl.1
United States

Been trying to use my Googles with Mavic Air.  I use my phone to get going, then pull the plug and plug in the googles.  After a little whle, the googles go dark and I have to hit the 'back' button to re-activate.  Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks in advance.
2020-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, is the transmission displaying normally inside the Goggles? Please check the firmware of the Goggles and update it to the latest version. If the issue persists, please provide the exact firmware version and a video of the issue for further check. Thank you.
2020-4-4
Use props
jhunter96744gmail.com
lvl.1
United States

This has been very disappointing.  I downloaded the DJI assistant when I got the googles, and updated the firmware in the googles.  I haven't been able to use these without this issue.  Did I get a defective pair?  Thanks in advance.
2020-4-4
Use props
jhunter96744gmail.com
lvl.1
United States

When I open the Assistant 2 app , with the googles plugged-in, it shows V2.0.10 in the bottom right corner.  It's all the info I get now, aside from my e-mail and a screen showing all the buttons in the 'on' position.  Has far as showing video, I don't know how.  Imagine using your googles and all of a sudden they go completely dark.  Only by using the back button do they illuminate again.
2020-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules