Connection issues with air
452 4 2020-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tz1Au31OKLF7
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I want to know why after using my drone for months without any problems whatsoever all of a sudden I can't connect to my mavic air!?!
I didn't pay top money for this stuff to happen when I'm at my flight destination and in front of a paying customer. Job had to be cancelled and i had no choice but to be extremely embarrassed
Supposed to be Sophisticated equipment yet it Can't even connect to my phone or the controller. My phone is connected to the controller via cable, I don't usually fly with Wi-Fi connection I use the controller however it wouldn't connect. I could connect phone to drone wifi but it would not actually show up in the dji app. So i cant connect this piece of rubbish up
Im really hissed off that this has caused me to miss out on a major business opportunity and some decent money

How do I connect this rubbish up as nothing seems to work

Sorry dji fans I am really hissed off
Not at you but with dji
2020-4-9
Use props
djiuser_tz1Au31OKLF7
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you to anyone who helps me
2020-4-9
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha djiuser_tz1,

Sorry about the connection problem.  Is your phone iOS or Android?  Did you disconnect the system for your travel to the flight destination?  Did you disconnect and then reconnect the cable while the Mavic Air was running and the Remote controller and phone were on?

Did you do a complete rehearsal the night before the trip to the site?  A complete rehearsal is a tear-down of all equipment to the state it will be in for travel, a time delay of fifteen minutes or so and then a reassembly, turn everything on and take it up for a hover.

Hope these questions help!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you please show us a screenshot of the error in your app? I'd like to help you check it and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2020-4-10
Use props
djiuser_tz1Au31OKLF7
lvl.1
United Kingdom

All sorted. I had to update firmware and then rebind air with remote and its back in the sky. So frustrating as I used it the day before and no problem whatsoever. Whenever there's money involved I will always check that drone can pair and fly before i leave the house from now on.
Dji you need to change your forum rules to allow new customers who own your products to get help by posting immediately.
My account is linked to my drone so you know I am a customer yet I have to get 20 points to ask for help
Its disgusting and very frustrating when all you want is help not to post multiple times about things you have no clue about
2020-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules