Feature request : RC expo curves / RC sensitivity
1642 7 2020-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sblawx
New
France

Hello,

I just bought mavic mini recently thinking it would have same RC tuning options as other mavic products.
I did a few flights and noticed that RC sensitivity is too high in Position mode and CineSmooth. Specially on the Yaw axis.

I work with other drones and I love doing shots involving yaw turns while sliding with roll axis.
I just noticed that doing this type of shots with mavic mini is a bit harder since we cannot tweak sensitivity on each axxis.
This feature is available on so many other dones. I don't understand why it's missing on this one and it's a bit disappointing.

Is it possible to add RC expo curves or similar parameters that allow the pilot to do custom tunings on mavic mini axis sensitivity ?

RC expo feature

RC expo feature

Regards,
Cédric

2020-5-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for a great idea.
2020-5-5
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

I agree
2020-5-5
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

+1 definitely... s/b feature on any r/c ...   it’s part of cinematic video creation.
2020-5-5
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

MM is a basic product... I highly doubt you could get that which is a combination of (probably) finer electro-magnetic controls and firmware. Regardless I am quite pleased with C mode. I'd rather have a C mode yaw in P.
2020-5-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That would be great indeed!
2020-5-5
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

I agree and feel the same, mostly yaw is too fast (despite the fact I have longer sticks on remote).
2020-5-6
Use props
Pashi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4862598 ft
  • >>>
Russia

This was not implemented in DJI Spark so there is no hope that this will be added to Mavic Mini. I think after Mavic Air 2 was released all we'll got with Mavic mini firmware updates is a less bugs. BTW, I love curves in P & C. In sport mode they're too sharp... I think if we'll find a way to change maximum speed for Cinematic to 12 m/s this will be great
2020-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules