Data Recorder Error & SD Card Error
419 4 2020-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theGenX
New

Turkey

Hi, after have a bad landing with my P4 Pro, there are 2 errors in Status Panel "Data Recorder Error & SD Card Error". Updated everything I think of, and tried formatting SD card both in drone and PC. Tried restarting drone several times but no result for now. Wonder if someone can help? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I made hours of research, some people say it has internal SD Card and that may couse the problem but disassemble could couse more damage in my hands so this option is in wait for now. Waiting for suggestions.
2020-8-19
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Welcome theGenX !!   I would send it for Diagnosis
2020-8-19
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I agree with "some people" as mentioned in the OP.  My understanding is there is an SD card hidden within the drone which cannot be removed easily.  It's where your onboard data log is recorded.  Sounds like that SD card is corrupt or damaged, or the hardware that accesses it is damaged.  So I agree with post #2.  
2020-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know about this unfortunate incident. Since the issue still persists after doing multiple troubleshooting. The hard landing may have damaged something internally as JetSam and Mark The Droner advised, kindly please contact our DJI support team to further diagnose the cause of the issue and a proper resolution will be provided. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the warranty period of the said drone; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-8-20
Use props
theGenX
New

Turkey

Thank you for suggestions. Since the warrany period is over, and in my country DJI support team is weak, it's really hard to reach some legit support. I'm just trying to figure what the problem is. Thanks for all the help. I hope problem is not in the hardware. I'll take professional support and make you know the result.
2020-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules