LG V20 Running Android 8.0 Oreo
519 1 2021-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1Redwineman
New
Flight distance : 62 ft
United States

I received my Mavic Mini 8 days ago and set it up without to many problems. Updated all the firmware for the Controller and the Drone thru my LG V20 and got it to function the first time out, without any issues and took my first test flight of about 10 Min. which went very well. Skip to day 3 when I watched numerous YouTube videos on how to take great videos and some great tips on settings. Now the trouble begins, I connect everything up and my phone now won't connect to the Controller, I try everything, reload app, try different sequences of connecting phone and cables, restart everything, CAN'T connect controller after hugh frustration. Next day try again, same problem Cannot Connect to Controller, Chat with Tech, they just want me to send it in for replacement can't help me with a fix. (useless) I try again after phone reboot and cable disconnect/reconnect,close app/ reopen app and during 1 of these attempts all of a sudden it connects, don't know why or what I did. So I go out and fly for 15 min. no issues except a compass recalibration. Next day attempt again to connect and no luck same crap issues. Now I find in this Forum this is a "known issue" with Android 8.0 and this phone and that very little help has come from DJI. Please explain what I did WRONG. I have a phone that is on the list of approved phones, it has a 64 bit O.S. and is running 6.0 or Higher Android system, but wait it suck at connecting the controller to this phone ? Again what did I do WRONG ? Please come up with a FIX for this issue soon or my DJI Drone will be headed back to Costco for a refund.
2021-1-15
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Defective cable, or defective connector on the phone or remote? Try pressing the connectors while connecting.
2021-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules