Mavic Mini Flickering Problem.
893 7 2021-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikeiuk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,

I purchased this last week & all my video footgage has a very annoying flickering every 5 seconds.

Is this a common fault?  Is there a fix?

Can I return the drome via Amazaon?

thanks
Mike
2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-2-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

By chance have you tried a different SD card?  Had something similar happen with an older SD card.
2021-2-1
Use props
mark117h
Second Officer
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

On top of what DowntownRDB has said, it could also be a problem with the video settings within the fly app, i had it where it was set at 50Hz it would flicker now and again, however, setting it to either auto or 60Hz seemed to stop the issue for me.
2021-2-1
Use props
mikeiuk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 03:46
Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.

/Users/MikeRowley/Desktop/QT.mp4
2021-2-2
Use props
mikeiuk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-1 04:28
By chance have you tried a different SD card?  Had something similar happen with an older SD card.

Thanks I will try this over the next few days.
2021-2-2
Use props
mikeiuk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

mark117h Posted at 2-1 07:39
On top of what DowntownRDB has said, it could also be a problem with the video settings within the fly app, i had it where it was set at 50Hz it would flicker now and again, however, setting it to either auto or 60Hz seemed to stop the issue for me.

Thanks Mark, I will also try that.
2021-2-2
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

mikeiuk@outlook.com Posted at 2-2 23:42
/Users/MikeRowley/Desktop/QT.mp4

you should upload the video, we cannot reach your desktop
2021-2-3