Remote controller not detected
950 3 2021-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oDisCAXUB95A
lvl.1
France

Hello,Unable to update the remote controller.
I had no problem with the GOGGLES and the drone, which are well activated. In the goggles, I see that everything is activated but it tells me that the remote controller is not on the right version. I tested on several USB ports, with several cables and on two different computers. Each time the controller is not detected in DJI assiance 2.
I suspect that the problem comes from the driver configured with when installing the DJ assistance 2. When the remote controller is connected to the computer, I do not see not the COM 3 port which goes up as for the goggle and the drone. I wonder if that might not be a problem similar to this issue: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=134139

Regards,

Max
2021-4-2
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Assuming that your drone, goggles and RC are linked, connect the goggles to a mobile device running the DJI fly app, use the OTG cable and you should be able to update.

I have found that the Assistant will not complete the firmware update process correctly, leaving the need to connect to the Fly App to complete the process anyway.
2021-4-2
Use props
djiuser_oDisCAXUB95A
lvl.1
France

Buzzyone Posted at 4-2 05:16
Assuming that your drone, goggles and RC are linked, connect the goggles to a mobile device running the DJI fly app, use the OTG cable and you should be able to update.

I have found that the Assistant will not complete the firmware update process correctly, leaving the need to connect to the Fly App to complete the process anyway.

It fixed the problem. thank you so much
2021-4-2
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_oDisCAXUB95A Posted at 4-2 05:28
It fixed the problem. thank you so much

No problem, glad you're sorted. :-)
2021-4-2