Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 40016650 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

nurk fpv info.jpg
This is from Nurk FPV clip with DJI FPV - Please tell me How he sees all info in fly app (speed, height, direction....)??? When I connect my phone it shows Only camera view
2021-4-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats an older view of the app,   as the compass is shown middle bottom, but the display info that you circled is on by default, perhaps try reinstalling the app.
2021-4-4
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DAFlys Posted at 4-4 02:13
Thats an older view of the app,   as the compass is shown middle bottom, but the display info that you circled is on by default, perhaps try reinstalling the app.

Are you shure? It's on dji fpv.
2021-4-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alex_markov Posted at 4-4 02:39
Are you shure? It's on dji fpv.

Yes,  even if you go into the app in camera view its displayed as a place holder.
2021-4-4
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DAFlys Posted at 4-4 02:52
Yes,  even if you go into the app in camera view its displayed as a place holder.

I connect the phone to the googles with USB-C cable start googles - strat fly app and when drone is connected it shows only camera view with no additional info or menus???
2021-4-4
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

2021-4-4
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

2021-4-4
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The pre-release drones did have all the ‘extra’ info, the release version does not. I guess if enough ask it may be made available.
2021-4-4
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Buzzyone Posted at 4-4 11:56
The pre-release drones did have all the ‘extra’ info, the release version does not. I guess if enough ask it may be made available.

This is crazy I hate googles (as I wear glasses) and will be glad to fly this on dji fly app on my phone!
2021-4-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, alex_markov. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Currently, this option is not available to the existing version of the DJI Fly but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Fly. Thank you for your continued patronage and support.
2021-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules