Mini 2 video resolution settings???
9356 10 2021-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nMFYkGdc37pD
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, I just received my Mini2 today. When I opened the Fly app, there are no settings to change the camera resolution, and the videos that I took ended up being too large for social media. Some YouTube videos show the Fly app from 2020 had the option to change resolution, but in my app, the number of settings seems to reduce after the update? I'm new to this whole thing so any help would be appreciated.
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device / phone  that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-6-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The settings were moved in a recent software update, this video should explain it -
2021-6-29
Use props
djiuser_nMFYkGdc37pD
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-29 19:56
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device / phone  that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

it is the Galaxy A71
2021-6-30
Use props
djiuser_nMFYkGdc37pD
lvl.1

Canada

DAFlys Posted at 6-29 23:25
The settings were moved in a recent software update, this video should explain it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBA4S1hm29o

This seems to be the solution, but I'm only able to adjust the resolution in video mode, and without a micro sd card, I can't choose other modes like quickshots. Is that the case for you? Thank you very much for the reply!
2021-6-30
Use props
djiuser_nMFYkGdc37pD
lvl.1

Canada

Also, does your mini 2 come with foam bottom motor covers? My current Mini 2 is a replacement for the first one that broke, and I remembered that the first one came with plastic bottom covers(?)
2021-6-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_nMFYkGdc37pD Posted at 6-30 10:27
This seems to be the solution, but I'm only able to adjust the resolution in video mode, and without a micro sd card, I can't choose other modes like quickshots. Is that the case for you? Thank you very much for the reply!

That’s right. Photos are fixed to max res.
2021-6-30
Use props
djiuser_nMFYkGdc37pD
lvl.1

Canada

DAFlys Posted at 6-30 11:53
That’s right. Photos are fixed to max res.

Ok, thanks!
2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information on what mobile device you are using. Kindly please try using a different mobile device for us to isolate the said issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A71 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A71 will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-7-1
Use props
djiuser_kaOEMQ4dd3OC
lvl.1
Croatia

hello.mayi ask why my DJI MINI 2 can't take shot Long video
2022-1-22
Use props
SpookiLooki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1730663 ft
Philippines

Hello there. I may just be bringing this up again but apparently the same issue is happening to me after a recent update to 1.7.4 where all the other settings like 2.7k & 4k resolution with other FPS settings are just gone/blank from my device. I am using both iOS & Android (both devices are compatible and have been happily flying since then)

When I clicked on "reset all camera settings/parameters" it then defaulted to just 1080p.

Any assistance is gladly accepted
2022-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules