Matek 765 OSD running INAV won't display on V2 Goggles w/ Air Unit
1266 3 2021-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rrhenning
lvl.1

United States

Just like the titles says:

Matek 765 OSD running INAV won't display on V2 Goggles using Air unit.
Video looks great but no OSD

• Enabled the usual settings......
  • Tried all combinations of UARTS
  • Checked hardware / cables
  • Updated all firmware
  • Powered correctly
  • etc

anybody?

Russ
2021-7-8
Use props
vilicia164
lvl.1

Maldives

Wonder why no one has answered the above post from Russ. I am having the same issue with Matek F765 running iNav 2.6.1 and using V2 goggles and Air Unit. Before updating the firmware on the Air Unit, I was able to get the very basic DJI OSD elements like Battery Voltage, etc but after activation and updating the DJI Air Unit to firmware V1.00.0600, I could not get any of the OSD elements on the DJI V2 Goggles. I am sure I have everything set up correctly both in the Goggles and within iNav because OSD was displayed before the firmware update. Would appreciate some help.
2021-7-9
Use props
rrhenning
lvl.1

United States

vilicia164 Posted at 7-9 07:33
Wonder why no one has answered the above post from Russ. I am having the same issue with Matek F765 running iNav 2.6.1 and using V2 goggles and Air Unit. Before updating the firmware on the Air Unit, I was able to get the very basic DJI OSD elements like Battery Voltage, etc but after activation and updating the DJI Air Unit to firmware V1.00.0600, I could not get any of the OSD elements on the DJI V2 Goggles. I am sure I have everything set up correctly both in the Goggles and within iNav because OSD was displayed before the firmware update. Would appreciate some help.

The thread below has helped others but nothing has worked for me:

https://discuss.ardupilot.org/t/msp-protocol-support/57944/621

good luck....... please let me know if you figure something out
2021-7-9
Use props
rrhenning
lvl.1

United States

vilicia164 Posted at 7-9 07:33
Wonder why no one has answered the above post from Russ. I am having the same issue with Matek F765 running iNav 2.6.1 and using V2 goggles and Air Unit. Before updating the firmware on the Air Unit, I was able to get the very basic DJI OSD elements like Battery Voltage, etc but after activation and updating the DJI Air Unit to firmware V1.00.0600, I could not get any of the OSD elements on the DJI V2 Goggles. I am sure I have everything set up correctly both in the Goggles and within iNav because OSD was displayed before the firmware update. Would appreciate some help.

Vilicia,

hmmmm?  Seems to point to the firmware update.  Anybody know a way to downgrade DJI firmware?
2021-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules