Get flickering light blue screen when playing back using VLC
385 2 2021-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crazydane
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11490 ft
United States

Drone footage won't playback using either VLC or Media Player (yes I paid the $0.99 for the CODEC).
More correctly, the footage does play back, but all I get is a flickering light blue screen with no audio using either VLC or Media Player.

I have other HEVC encoded 4K material  that playback just fine, so I'm pretty sure its not my computer.

The .mov footage from the googles playback using either VLC or Media Player with no issues.

The SD cards I'm using are SanDisk Extreme Plus 128 GB U3.

I'm running the latest firmware.  The googles shows "Vision system connection error" in the lower right corner before and during flight.

Also, under status, I get the message "Forward-Left vision center connection error".  I tried restarting the drone several times but the error persists.

This is a brand new FPV that I purchased off Amazon last week.  Everything was factory sealed when I got it.  I have only flown it 3 times so far, never hit anything.

Defective drone, or?

2021-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there crazydane. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having these error messages on your new DJI FPV kindly please contact our DJI support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and for a diagnosis on the said DJI Drone. We'll do our best to help you on this issue. Thank you.
2021-7-21
Use props
crazydane
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11490 ft
United States

Hi Stephen,

I reached out to support yesterday and provided them with the .DAT log file from my flights (only 18 minutes since the drone is brand new).  He said he would create a case number for me, but I have received nothing via email yet with a case number and when I go to my.dji.com, I don't see a case number either.

Any insight as to the status or if a case has even been created yet would be much appreciated!
EDIT: I followed up with support today and they appologized for not getting back to me.  They are sending me a return label for an exchange.  I don't know if they analyzed the logs I sent them, but I'm fine with getting a new unit and just returning this one.

Fingers crossed the replaced will work 100%
2021-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules