DJI mini 2 & Xperia 1 iii RC not connected to mobile device
438 2 2021-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Psychonitrous
lvl.1

Thailand

I am trying to get the controller for the DJI mini 2 to connect to my Sony Xperia 1 iii phone. I get the app installed but get a message "RC not connected to mobile device". The phone also vibrates every few seconds when the controller is plugged in and keeps switching from charging to not charging according to my Ampere app.

I have uninstalled the app, deleted the DJI folder and reinstalled the app.

I know the USB cable is not faulty because it works on my old crappy VIVO V21 5G and my Razer phone 2 as well as my girlfriends Oppo phone. I also know that the USB port is not faulty in the phone as i have tested it with data transfers with my computer.
2021-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not compatible with the said unit and this might be the reason why you experience the said issue. We strongly suggest using a recommended mobile device to avoid any issues. You may refer to the link below for the list of mobile devices. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2021-10-23
Use props
Psychonitrous
lvl.1

Thailand

Is it possible that this will be supported in the future as this is a flagship phone?
2021-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules