1596 8 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3072448 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was wondering if anyone else ran into this issue or maybe know what caused it. I flew my Mavic 3 at dusk. I got a warning that the vision sensors were disabled due to low visibility. I decided to turn around and bring it back in. The flight home was significantly darker than the flight out. I found that while flying my Mavic 3 back in it slowly decreased in speed until it finally wouldn’t move forward at all. I had to reposition the aircraft sideways and fly back sideways. Anybody else experience this or maybe know what caused it. Is it a setting that I need to change?
2021-11-15
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

That sounds really strange, I have flown other products in complete darkness and had no issues but in saying that are you flying in a NFZ area?
2021-11-15
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Maybe you disable the OA and try again?
2021-11-15
Use props
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 11-15 15:20
That sounds really strange, I have flown other products in complete darkness and had no issues but in saying that are you flying in a NFZ area?

No. I wasn’t in a NFZ area. It’s a path a fly on a regular basis. The only different factor on my flight was that I flying the Mavic 3. There were no obstacles in my path and I was about 300 ft in the air. I’m not sure what could have caused it
2021-11-15
Use props
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-15 15:25
Maybe you disable the OA and try again?

I’m going for another flight tomorrow. This time at a well lit time to see if I have any issues
2021-11-15
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

Anything showing in the flight log? Seems like a weird one.
2021-11-16
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Something similar happened to me with the mavic air 2. Switching into sport mode helped, but didn't remove the issue completely/
Try to disable the sensors and fly again.
2021-11-16
Use props
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

For an update, I flew this morning. No issues in the flight, nothing abnormal with the sensors or my flight. I tried to check my flight yesterday to see if any warning popped up before hand but I didn't see one. The only thing that I saw was not enough ambient light visions sensors disabled. May attempt to fly at dusk again to see if I can duplicate the issue, just have to get up the courage to do so, lol
2021-11-16
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44281716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm seeing something similar. If I'm flying  and get the too dark for vision sensor it stops and I have to pump the stick to go again. On some flights it's happening repeadtly. Haven't tried turning off sensors.. Here is a log of mine from today... I'm having an altitude issue so I pulled it for that. Not sure what to look for.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/L2A5IWIRGE3VGL2H2BR9

2021-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules