Magenta camera issue
728 6 2021-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sean R Heavey
lvl.1

United States

DJI_0259.jpg From what I gather this magenta banding on the image edges is an issue with the Mavic 3.  Anyone know if its a hardware defect or a software issues that might be resolved with a firmware update?

Thanks in advance...

Cheers,
Sean

Example

Example
2021-12-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Well nobody knows which leads to speculation, some say SW some say HW a few have changed their craft but ended up with similar.
Dji have said here on this forum that it is SW and will be corrected with FW update. So its wait and see I’d say.
2021-12-7
Use props
Sean R Heavey
lvl.1

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-7 11:20
Well nobody knows which leads to speculation, some say SW some say HW a few have changed their craft but ended up with similar.
Dji have said here on this forum that it is SW and will be corrected with FW update. So its wait and see I’d say.

Hey thanks for the info... really appreciate it.

I'll just wait and see with everyone else and hopefully its a software issue.  I think it's a great craft otherwise.  Been flying DJI for many years now and this a joy to fly... Hopefully the kinks will get worked out soon.

2021-12-7
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

That looks like a similar issue that another user has. Check this thread https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... -color-tint.118335/
2021-12-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I think we all have this issue. Some its more visible but others not so much. Hopefully the software update fixes it.
2021-12-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We are working on it and it is preliminarily determined that the issue occurs due to the software algorithm error, which will be resolved through a firmware update. Please pay attention to the latest firmware update information. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2021-12-7
Use props
Geo_Drone
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

If you have it in DNG file that is not processed but directly from sensor, you have a HW issue that cannot be fixed by any software.
If is only in JPG but DNG is fine, you have a SW issue.
That simple.
2021-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules