Very nice footage!
2021-12-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6269839 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's quite an extensive city, Alex. Shows up well with the night-time illumination.
2021-12-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Loving your night flights Alex.   
2021-12-13
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 40068986 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Blériot53 Posted at 12-13 01:09
That's quite an extensive city, Alex. Shows up well with the night-time illumination.

Sofia is Bulgaria's capital and is ~2 Million people now, as You can see they build like crazy new houses
This swamp was my dog walk area, now half-filled with buildings and they just started preparing for another big portion - Pretty bad for me and the pug
2021-12-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alex_markov Posted at 12-13 01:52
Sofia is Bulgaria's capital and is ~2 Million people now, as You can see they build like crazy new houses  
This swamp was my dog walk area, now half-filled with buildings and they just started preparing for another big portion  - Pretty bad for me and the pug

I know what you mean. We are at the very edge of the Greater Manchester urban spread - with walking trails just across the way. And yet, just yeterday, I spotted a sign saying a new housing development is going ahead next year right by the Trail to the countryside
2021-12-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done Alex.    Always nice to see some nice nightime footage.  
2021-12-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 12-13 02:18
I know what you mean. We are at the very edge of the Greater Manchester urban spread - with walking trails just across the way. And yet, just yeterday, I spotted a sign saying a new housing development is going ahead next year right by the Trail to the countryside

With urban spread comes adverse environmental impacts, including traffic congestion, air pollution, loss of forest and agricultural lands.  I have personally witnessed land being paved over with housing, roads, and shopping centers, thereby causing critical wildlife habitat to be destroyed.  

We need to have smarter growth and more sustainable development in the future.  

RANT OVER....I'm off my soapbox now.
2021-12-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-13 03:13
With urban spread comes adverse environmental impacts, including traffic congestion, air pollution, loss of forest and agricultural lands.  I have personally witnessed land being paved over with housing, roads, and shopping centers, thereby causing critical wildlife habitat to be destroyed.  

We need to have smarter growth and more sustainable development in the future.  

I was right there with you
2021-12-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 12-13 03:22
I was right there with you

2021-12-15
Use props