Remote control nacelle knob inoperative
464 3 2022-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nounouk
New
France

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I'm French, so excuse me but I use a translator to write here.
I have the remote control wheel of my Phantom4 Pro+, supposed to direct the gimbal, which does not work.
I searched the internet for an answer, but I couldn't find the answer.
My drone is new, configured and up to date on the latest versions of 2021, but nothing helps!
Thank you for the help you can give me !
Have a good weekend everyone!

2022-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you did receive an error message on the DJI Go 4 app? In addition, kindly please try to perform the gimbal auto calibration to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi there, sorry that you're having this issue. Please ensure that the aircraft and the remote controller signal are good, i.e., there is no freezing and gray screen on the image transmission. Please try to move the gimbal through the app to see if it works. Please also tap “Advanced Settings” under “Gimbal Settings”. Check whether “Gimbal Pitch Smoothness” is set to the maximum value. If yes, the gimbal will respond to the gimbal dial very slowly. It is recommended to decrease the “Gimbal Pitch Smoothness” value. Under “Advanced Settings”, check whether “Gimbal Pitch Speed” is set to 0. If yes, the gimbal dial cannot control the gimbal. It is recommended to set “Gimbal Pitch Speed” to 50.
2022-1-24
Use props
Nounouk
New
France

Thank you very much, i look that (Dji Mindy & Dji Paladin) and i comme back say to you the result ! (here it is me who writes without a translator !!)
2022-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules