3961 30 2022-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hi All,

Just wanted to ask what other people shoot in i.e. 4k 60fps or 5.1k 50fps. I am shooting in Dlog as HLG is not ready yet. I noticed that 4k seems to have some built in denoising in 4k (60fps). Recently I have been shooting in 5.1k 50fps and then rendering out in HLG 4k 50fps. My thinking is that if shooting in 4k, there is a sensor crop going on, so the whole sensor size is not being used, but when shooting in 5.1k then the whole sensor size is used and maybe would yield better quality. The only thing is I don't really need 5.1k and still render out in 4k hence thinking it would do some sort of pixel binning when rendering out. Wanted to ask what resolution video other people shoot in. Do you guys shoot in 4k or 5.1k? Especially if you don't really need 5.1k resolution and your end result is going to be 4k, would it be worth to shoot in 5.1k still to use full sensor and then render out in 4k. I am leaning toward going back to shooting in 4k as there seems to be some built in denoising in that resolution that seems to work well.

Thank in advance, Mike.
2022-5-28
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

I always shoot 5.1K 50fps. You have better options for editing and more detail in case you need to zoom in editing.
2022-5-28
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

ZeuS-FL Posted at 5-28 08:37
I always shoot 5.1K 50fps. You have better options for editing and more detail in case you need to zoom in editing.

Thank you ZeuS-FL. I have been shooting in 5.1k 50 as well. I tried doing 4k 60 and noticed DJI is applying denoising to the video. That got my thinking about benefits of shooting in 4k. I can also apply denoising myself in post, but unfortunately it seems to be more destructing to video than DJI's native denoising. Wanted to ask you if you apply denoising to your video in post and also which one.
2022-5-28
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I first got my Mavic 3 I always shot in 5.1k 50fps as I just wanted the highest resolution but I could only really use it on my apple computer that can play 5k or higher and I’m still new into photography and videography and so don’t know a lot about how to work with lowering 5k to 4k but as of now I usually shoot in 4k 60fps as I can easily just download it to my phone and it’s clear but it just depends on preference really.
2022-5-28
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 5-28 08:44
When I first got my Mavic 3 I always shot in 5.1k 50fps as I just wanted the highest resolution but I could only really use it on my apple computer that can play 5k or higher and I’m still new into photography and videography and so don’t know a lot about how to work with lowering 5k to 4k but as of now I usually shoot in 4k 60fps as I can easily just download it to my phone and it’s clear but it just depends on preference really.

Thank you Fred, got it. I use a Windows 11 and Davinci Resolve and export out in 4k. Not sure about Mac and how it does it. Thank you for sharing your opinion.
2022-5-28
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mzp Posted at 5-28 08:47
Thank you Fred, got it. I use a Windows 11 and Davinci Resolve and export out in 4k. Not sure about Mac and how it does it. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Sorry to go on a tangent, but how's Windows 11?
I'm thinking of upgrading OS from 10 to 11, but a bit concerned, since most of the web says it has tons of issues...
My primary tools are DR, PS and Visual Studio.
2022-5-28
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 5-28 08:57
Sorry to go on a tangent, but how's Windows 11?
I'm thinking of upgrading OS from 10 to 11, but a bit concerned, since most of the web says it has tons of issues...

Nw DarthSLR. I upgraded to Windows 11 pretty much as soon as it came out. I have no issues with Davinci Resolve at all. I am not really sure about Adobe, I think I might have used it couple of time recently and had no issues, but honestly don't remember if this was still on Windows 10 or Windows 11. Davinci Resolve seems to be working just fine for me on Windows 11. Also I think you can go back to Windows 10 if you don't like Windows 11 for some small period of time after upgrade maybe 2 weeks to 1 month (if they still have this option, they had it when I upgraded) . I have one issue that I noticed with Windows 11 that is still not fixed (I reported it), but that is unrelated to video editing. This is an issue with ChromeCast. If you are casting a tab to a TV and not switching to optimize video option so you have tab mirroring (both Chrome tab and TV show the video at the same time) , then if you minimize that Chrome tab, the audio starts to choke. The audo becomes garbled, until I maximize that tab again. I did not have this issue with Windows 10. That is the only issue that is affecting me right now. They had / have some minor bugs, but they seem to be minor (for me). One bug I have is when I boot up my PC in Windows 11, the taskbar would be just one grey line (does not show start menu button or any icons). I have to log out and log back in to fix it. I really like Auto HDR feature in Windows 11, I play computer games and it works great for me. Also I think for Windows 11 they require security device (I think as long as you have a recent PC , CPU is a up to 5-6 years old, it should work). But overall I am happy with Windows 11 as they seem to have put new features and improvements (overall) over Windows 10 and they keep building new features just for Windows 11 , not Windows 10. Just my 2 cents DarthSLR

Thanks, Mike.
2022-5-28
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mzp Posted at 5-28 09:16
Nw DarthSLR. I upgraded to Windows 11 pretty much as soon as it came out. I have no issues with Davinci Resolve at all. I am not really sure about Adobe, I think I might have used it couple of time recently and had no issues, but honestly don't remember if this was still on Windows 10 or Windows 11. Davinci Resolve seems to be working just fine for me on Windows 11. Also I think you can go back to Windows 10 if you don't like Windows 11 for some small period of time after upgrade maybe 2 weeks to 1 month (if they still have this option, they had it when I upgraded) . I have one issue that I noticed with Windows 11 that is still not fixed (I reported it), but that is unrelated to video editing. This is an issue with ChromeCast. If you are casting a tab to a TV and not switching to optimize video option so you have tab mirroring (both Chrome tab and TV show the video at the same time) , then if you minimize that Chrome tab, the audio starts to choke. The audo becomes garbled, until I maximize that tab again. I did not have this issue with Windows 10. That is the only issue that is affecting me right now. They had / have some minor bugs, but they seem to be minor (for me). One bug I have is when I boot up my PC in Windows 11, the taskbar would be just one grey line (does not show start menu button or any icons). I have to log out and log back in to fix it. I really like Auto HDR feature in Windows 11, I play computer games and it works great for me. Also I think for Windows 11 they require security device (I think as long as you have a recent PC , CPU is a up to 5-6 years old, it should work). But overall I am happy with Windows 11 as they seem to have put new features and improvements (overall) over Windows 10 and they keep building new features just for Windows 11 , not Windows 10. Just my 2 cents DarthSLR

Thanks, Mike.

Thanks Mike, appreciate your detailed answer!
What were the tipping points for you, except auto HDR?
I'm still not sure if I need to switch. Except for the start menu style and some bug fixes, so far it looks more like a lipstick on an already pretty pig.
2022-5-28
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 5-28 10:14
Thanks Mike, appreciate your detailed answer!
What were the tipping points for you, except auto HDR?
I'm still not sure if I need to switch. Except for the start menu style and some bug fixes, so far it looks more like a lipstick on an already pretty pig.

Nw DarthSLR. I hear you For me the tipping points were Auto HDR, StorageSense being built just for Windows 11, substantial improvement of CPU support on low level  / hardware acceleration including new Intel 12th gen CPU low level support of thread director and taking full advantage of all threads. I believe video rending times are less on Windows 11 for those with 12th gen Intel CPUs due to only Windows 11 having hardware acceleration for new CPUs. Also they are putting new feature for new products or even older products hardware wise only into Windows 11, they are not any longer building new features / improvements into Windows 10 as far I've read. Also Windows 11 seems to have better security / anti virus handling due to usage of that security chip that is on new CPUs or newer motherboards. Just my 2 cents DarthSLR On the other hand, I know big organizations are holding off on upgrading to Windows 11, I guess they don't believe the platform is mature enough yet.
2022-5-28
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Mzp Posted at 5-28 10:25
Nw DarthSLR. I hear you  For me the tipping points were Auto HDR, StorageSense being built just for Windows 11, substantial improvement of CPU support on low level  / hardware acceleration including new Intel 12th gen CPU low level support of thread director and taking full advantage of all threads. I believe video rending times are less on Windows 11 for those with 12th gen Intel CPUs due to only Windows 11 having hardware acceleration for new CPUs. Also they are putting new feature for new products or even older products hardware wise only into Windows 11, they are not any longer building new features / improvements into Windows 10 as far I've read. Also Windows 11 seems to have better security / anti virus handling due to usage of that security chip that is on new CPUs or newer motherboards. Just my 2 cents DarthSLR On the other hand, I know big organizations are holding off on upgrading to Windows 11, I guess they don't believe the platform is mature enough yet.

Hey DarhSLR,

Btw Are you still holding off on upgrade to Windows 11 due to some concerns you have or maybe you don't see advantages for you too upgrade?

Thanks, Mike.
2022-5-28
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mzp Posted at 5-28 10:25
Nw DarthSLR. I hear you  For me the tipping points were Auto HDR, StorageSense being built just for Windows 11, substantial improvement of CPU support on low level  / hardware acceleration including new Intel 12th gen CPU low level support of thread director and taking full advantage of all threads. I believe video rending times are less on Windows 11 for those with 12th gen Intel CPUs due to only Windows 11 having hardware acceleration for new CPUs. Also they are putting new feature for new product sor even older products hardware wire only into Windows 11, they are not any longer building new features / improvements into Windows 10 as far I've read. Also Windows 11 seems to have better security / anti virus handling due to usage of that security chip that is on new CPUs or newer motherboards. Just my 2 cents DarthSLR On the other hand, I know big organizations are holding off on upgrading to Windows 11, I guess they don't believe the platform is mature enough yet.

Thanks again, Mike!
Yeah, enterprises are always hesitant about new OSes, and for the good reason, I must  say. It probably shows my age more than anything, but as much as I love new toys (been foolish enough to get Mavic 3 on the release day), OS is something I'm not that eager to upgrade. W10 seems to work just fine, so I guess untill it really starts showing signs of agjng (like W7 did at the time), I'm gonna keep it.
2022-5-28
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 5-28 10:41
Thanks again, Mike!
Yeah, enterprises are always hesitant about new OSes, and for the good reason, I must  say. It probably shows my age more than anything, but as much as I love new toys (been foolish enough to get Mavic 3 on the release day), OS is something I'm not that eager to upgrade. W10 seems to work just fine, so I guess untill it really starts showing signs of agjng (like W7 did at the time), I'm gonna keep it.

Sure nw DarthSLR. I totally understand, in the same boat as well for Mavic 3 early adopting. Totally agree enterprises / big companies are not ready for Windows 11 by far, they all seem to be holding off to Windows 10 until Windows 11 is considered to be completely mature. It's just this is my personal desktop that I built myself and I upgraded it, not work PC so I could upgrade it to Windows 11 with no issues as it's my personal device
2022-5-28
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I have cero problems with Windows 11. You need to have the hardware and correct drivers. In my job I am the person who create the OS images for my government agency, striping all the junk that came with and making it more secure. I can tell for multimedia, codecs ect.. Windows 11 is more optimized than Windows 10.

Windows 11 has better monitor management than Windows 10 for example. If you have a laptop with docking stations or adapters, Windows 11 remember your settings when Windows 10 does not.
That is just 1 example.

Back to the topic, The only reason to render at 4K or less is  because take less time to render and is easy to manage for older hardware. I have a RTX 3070 and I have no problem working with 5.1K and even with 8K videos. Of curse, 8K does not play smooth without proxy with my video card but with an RTX 3090 or 3090 TI I am sure will not be a problem.
2022-5-28
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21307762 ft
Spain

DarthSLR Posted at 5-28 08:57
Sorry to go on a tangent, but how's Windows 11?

I upgraded to Windows 11 a couple months ago, running it on "incompatible hardware" according to Microsoft editing the registry on install. I use Photoshop and DaVinci Resolve 18 without any issues, however Camera Raw seems a bit slower than I remember on newer Windows 11 updates. I don't use Visual Studio (if by that you mean the IDE) however I regularly use VSCode and that works fine.
2022-5-28
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Yaros1 Posted at 5-28 12:48
I upgraded to Windows 11 a couple months ago, running it on "incompatible hardware" according to Microsoft editing the registry on install. I use Photoshop and DaVinci Resolve 18 without any issues, however Camera Raw seems a bit slower than I remember on newer Windows 11 updates. I don't use Visual Studio (if by that you mean the IDE) however I regularly use VSCode and that works fine.

Hi Yaros, I am also running on Windows 11, but it's my gaming build and my personal machine. I think DarthSLR has an enterprise system and corporations seem to be very slow to adapt to new tech, they are on Windows 10 right now staying on safe and trusted platform.
2022-5-28
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

ZeuS-FL Posted at 5-28 12:38
I have cero problems with Windows 11. You need to have the hardware and correct drivers. In my job I am the person who create the OS images for my government agency, striping all the junk that came with and making it more secure. I can tell for multimedia, codecs ect.. Windows 11 is more optimized than Windows 10.

Windows 11 has better monitor management than Windows 10 for example. If you have a laptop with docking stations or adapters, Windows 11 remember your settings when Windows 10 does not.

Hi Zeus-FL. Thank you for sharing. This is very interesting to hear. I also have an Nvidia RTX gpu (rtx 3090 ), but I have severe slowness when doing denoising of 5.1k video when rendering out in 4k or even if I rendered in native 5.1k, denoising slows down rendering 30x fold. I can render 30 minute clip 4k or 5.1k _without denoising (neat video plugin)_  in less than 30 minutes using Nvidia cuda cores. When I have to denoise the video (using neat video plugin in Davinci Resolve), instead of 30 minutes, it takes 10 hours or so and I notice that denoising part seems to "sit" on CPU instead of GPU and most likely uses Intel AVX-512 instruction set (runs on lower clock that I set in Bios for AVX instructions (offset -15) ).  The thing that I can't figure out is it seems if I shoot in 4k 60fps D-Log, DJI applies denoising part to the video during filming (but it is a sensor crop though so not using whole sensor surface). When I shoot in 5.1k 50fps D-Log it does not seem like DJI applies any denoising to the video and when rendering I am force to apply neat video denoising to clean up the noise of D-Log when rending in HLG. I am trying to figure out if I should just switch to 4k 60fps and let DJI denoise for me while shooting so I may get by without a need for manual post production heavy denoising if I shoot 5.1k D-Log . Or if I should keep shooting in 5.1k 50fps and just keep denoising at night time as maybe the benefits of using full sensor surface outweigh the fact that 4k 60fps D-log is auto denoised and saves time on not requiring to manually denoise. Trying to find out what other people prefer 5.1k or 4k , seems that most people prefer 5.1k full sensor.

Thanks, Mike.
2022-5-28
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

ZeuS-FL Posted at 5-28 12:38

Thanks! Duly noted!
2022-5-28
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yaros1 Posted at 5-28 12:48
I upgraded to Windows 11 a couple months ago, running it on "incompatible hardware" according to Microsoft editing the registry on install. I use Photoshop and DaVinci Resolve 18 without any issues, however Camera Raw seems a bit slower than I remember on newer Windows 11 updates. I don't use Visual Studio (if by that you mean the IDE) however I regularly use VSCode and that works fine.

Thank you for the input!
DR 18? Isn't it still in beta/preview? I have 17.4.6 and it says it's the latest...
2022-5-28
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mzp Posted at 5-28 14:39
Hi Yaros, I am also running on Windows 11, but it's my gaming build and my personal machine. I think DarthSLR has an enterprise system and corporations seem to be very slow to adapt to new tech, they are on Windows 10 right now staying on safe and trusted platform.

I'm also talking my personal machine. My work laptop is all locked in, as it is supposed to be, so couldn't upgrade it even if I wanted to.
Still, that personal machine of mine is my lifeline, so to speak, would not want to render it useless...
2022-5-28
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 5-28 16:03
I'm also talking my personal machine. My work laptop is all locked in, as it is supposed to be, so couldn't upgrade it even if I wanted to.
Still, that personal machine of mine is my lifeline, so to speak, would want to render it useless...

Ah I see got it. I actually have both OSs btw if that helps. I took an image of Windows 10 in Macrium Reflect and created another partition on my SSD for it. I then restored that image onto that second partition, which created multi boot for me allowing me to choose which OS to run. Then I changed product key and machine name on the original Windows 10 machine partition and upgraded it to Windows 11. So now I have both Windows 10 and Windows 11 selectable during boot
2022-5-28
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 40068986 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

My 50 cents - I always shoot 4K 60 fps - for several reasons:
- space (I shoot a lot - originals are near 7 TBs for now ),
- editing power required
- audience (very few have an option to view it on something higher than 4K - even 4K is not so popular )  
- and lastly - I see a huge difference between details in FHD and UHD But cant see such in 5K (I am looking at the overall picture, not pixel peeping!)
Ah, forgot to mention - 60 fps is a must for me (this stopped me from buying Autel nano+ ) as the fluidness and smoothness of the footage are completely different than 24-30
But that's me

2022-5-28
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mzp Posted at 5-28 15:59
Hi Zeus-FL. Thank you for sharing. This is very interesting to hear. I also have an Nvidia RTX gpu (rtx 3090 ), but I have severe slowness when doing denoising of 5.1k video when rendering out in 4k or even if I rendered in native 5.1k, denoising slows down rendering 30x fold. I can render 30 minute clip 4k or 5.1k _without denoising (neat video plugin)_  in less than 30 minutes using Nvidia cuda cores. When I have to denoise the video (using neat video plugin in Davinci Resolve), instead of 30 minutes, it takes 10 hours or so and I notice that denoising part seems to "sit" on CPU instead of GPU and most likely uses Intel AVX-512 instruction set (runs on lower clock that I set in Bios for AVX instructions (offset -15) ).  The thing that I can't figure out is it seems if I shoot in 4k 60fps D-Log, DJI applies denoising part to the video during filming (but it is a sensor crop though so not using whole sensor surface). When I shoot in 5.1k 50fps D-Log it does not seem like DJI applies any denoising to the video and when rendering I am force to apply neat video denoising to clean up the noise of D-Log when rending in HLG. I am trying to figure out if I should just switch to 4k 60fps and let DJI denoise for me while shooting so I may get by without a need for manual post production heavy denoising if I shoot 5.1k D-Log . Or if I should keep shooting in 5.1k 50fps and just keep denoising at night time as maybe the benefits of using full sensor surface outweigh the fact that 4k 60fps D-log is auto denoised and saves time on not requiring to manually denoise. Trying to find out what other people prefer 5.1k or 4k , seems that most people prefer 5.1k full sensor.

Thanks, Mike.

Do you have Davinci Resolve Studio or the free version?
When using the free version, you have limitation in GPU performance and rendering performance. Only the Studio version unlock all the performance.

Performance
One of the key differences with the studio version of DaVinci Resolve 17 is its ability to use GPU acceleration, including utilizing multiple GPUs. The free version can only use some GPU acceleration for playback but for rendering it relies on the CPU. This is especially noticeable when you have a high-end GPU. Performance can improve substantially with popular formats like H.264 and H.265 when using GPU encoding and decoding. The use of the GPU is also critical for other features like GPU accelerated Resolve FX and the DaVinci Neural engine.
2022-5-28
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

ZeuS-FL Posted at 5-28 23:49
When using the free version, you have limitation in GPU performance and rendering performance. Only the Studio version unlock all the performance.

I use DavinciResolv studio for years on different HW (laptops) and see very little performance upgrade from GPU?
Example:
- Laptop with i7 (10-th gen) and RTX2070 exports 4K in H.265 at ~68-70 fps
- Laptop with i7 (11-th gen) and RTX3070 exports 4K in H.265 at ~63-65 fps???
- Laptop with i7 (12-th gen a lot more cores) and RTX3080Ti (175W) exports 4K in H.265 at ~68-72 fps???
Go figure
P.S. all are with 32GB RAM DDR4 and 5 respectively

2022-5-29
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 5-28 21:19
My 50 cents - I always shoot 4K 60 fps - for several reasons:
- space (I shoot a lot - originals are near 7 TBs for now  ),
- editing power required  

Hi Alex,

Thank you for sharing. I am currently shooting in 5.1k 50fps, but leaning toward 4k 60fps because I have a 4k monitor and wouldn't have any benefit in having 5.1 footage. It seems DJI is applying some sort of denoising in 4k as the video comes out much better than if shot at 5.1k. I am thinking to try 4k as well and see how it comes out. Thank you for sharing.

Best Regards, Mike.
2022-5-29
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Mzp Posted at 5-29 07:13
Hi Alex,

Thank you for sharing. I am currently shooting in 5.1k 50fps, but leaning toward 4k 60fps because I have a 4k monitor and wouldn't have any benefit in having 5.1 footage. It seems DJI is applying some sort of denoising in 4k as the video comes out much better than if shot at 5.1k. I am thinking to try 4k as well and see how it comes out. Thank you for sharing.

It might not be DJI's fault but Your monitor interpolation of 5K footage
2022-5-29
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

ZeuS-FL Posted at 5-28 23:49
When using the free version, you have limitation in GPU performance and rendering performance. Only the Studio version unlock all the performance.

Hi ZeuS-FL, I have a studio version. I have no issues with rendering at 5.1k or 4k using Nvidia (NvEnc) , it is very fast. 30 minute video render time is about 25 minutes. The slowness is when I use Neat Video plugin for denoising, when I use it, then 30 minutes becomes 10 hours. Wanted to ask you denoise your video not sure if you shoot in D-log as well.  I start seeing some noise especially in 5.1k D-log. Also I seem to cause noise when applying custom curves to reduce luminance of different colors (curtesy of NDI-Orlando). Maybe other people are ok with noise levels, I am exporting out in HLG and getting that noise.

Thanks in advance, Mike.
2022-5-29
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 5-29 07:19
It might not be DJI's fault but Your monitor interpolation of 5K footage

Thank you Alex. I thought that DJI applies some sort of denoising at 4k D-log, but not 100% sure about it. Need to do more testing
2022-5-29
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Spain

DarthSLR Posted at 5-28 16:01
Thank you for the input!
DR 18? Isn't it still in beta/preview? I have 17.4.6 and it says it's the latest...

Yes, it is Beta software, there are still some issues: mainly slowdowns on older GPUs and app freezes when exiting full screen preview (can be fixed by Alt + Tab out of the program and pressing the combination again to return).
2022-5-29
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yaros1 Posted at 5-29 13:25
Yes, it is Beta software, there are still some issues: mainly slowdowns on older GPUs and app freezes when exiting full screen preview (can be fixed by Alt + Tab out of the program and pressing the combination again to return).

That's what worries me. I'm ok with betas for secondary stuff, like toys/tools, but OS is a bit more critical.
2022-5-29
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Spain

DarthSLR Posted at 5-29 13:52
That's what worries me. I'm ok with betas for secondary stuff, like toys/tools, but OS is a bit more critical.

Just to clarify, the issue I'm describing is with DaVinci Resolve 18, it is not caused by Windows 11.
Also, as far as I know, Microsoft allows you roll back to Windows 10 during the first 30 days after the update, so if there is something you don't like about it, you can just roll back.
2022-5-29
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yaros1 Posted at 5-29 22:51
Just to clarify, the issue I'm describing is with DaVinci Resolve 18, it is not caused by Windows 11.
Also, as far as I know, Microsoft allows you roll back to Windows 10 during the first 30 days after the update, so if there is something you don't like about it, you can just roll back.

Ah, ok, thank you for the clarification!
2022-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules