992 13 2022-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hi All,

I have just succesfully tested AirSense on Mavic 3 (Cine) with RC Pro. I had to follow below steps to enable it even though it was initially enabled in Settings:

1) Disable AirSense in Settings -> Safety -> Advanced -> AirSense (turn off).
2) Re-enable AirSense in the same setting (turn on).
3) Click on the Map in the bottom left corner to maximize it.
4) Click on AirPlane icon on the right icons bar.
5) Select the setting you need from top setting to show just aircraft on collision course , to middle settings to show more aircrafts in the area, to bottom setting to show all aircrafts in the air (chose bottom setting).
6) Reduse scale of the map to show the areas surrounding all area where you planning to fly, you may even need to reduce further temporarily to display larger area on the map to be able to test and "pick up" aircrafts / planes that are passing through that area.
7) Click on the map again to minimize it and put it back in the bottom left corner.
8) You should now see planes / aircraft flying through the area you are displaying on your map.
9) You can now increase the scale of the map to see just the area you are interested it and should still get aircraft warnings.

Hope this helps. Tested against Air 2S and got exactly the same successfull result showing planes flying in the area up above with plane icon shown flying through the map.

Thanks, Mike.
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mike. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2022-6-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Hey Mike, on my RC Pro, I am not getting the warnings but if I open the map I can see the manned planes. Is yours also showing the manned planes telemetry far from the plane icon as well?
2022-6-2
Use props
OlliM1971
lvl.4
Flight distance : 309199 ft
Germany

Thanks a lot, Mike! It's now also working with my Mavic 3 :-)
2022-6-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great job Mike, no substitute for thinking.
Great its working now, but I don't ever depend on it and the fact that I fly other drones like Mini 3 without Airsense shows that its low on my list of safety options.
2022-6-2
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-2 21:03
Hello there Mike. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.

Thank you DJI Stephen
2022-6-3
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 6-2 21:56
Hey Mike, on my RC Pro, I am not getting the warnings but if I open the map I can see the manned planes. Is yours also showing the manned planes telemetry far from the plane icon as well?

Hi Suren, I think the map needs to be on a smaller scale to cover the area you are flying in, otherwise, there is no room on the map to show the plane icon passing through it. I think also there is a yellow flashing square highlighting the edges of the map when the airplane is passing by, when the map is minimized.
2022-6-3
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

OlliM1971 Posted at 6-2 23:23
Thanks a lot, Mike! It's now also working with my Mavic 3 :-)

Nw, glad to hear it's working for you now OLLiM1971!
2022-6-3
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-2 23:47
Great job Mike, no substitute for thinking.
Great its working now, but I don't ever depend on it and the fact that I fly other drones like Mini 3 without Airsense shows that its low on my list of safety options.

Thank you Hallmark007. I got used to it with my Air 2S and it gives me more confidence when flying. Thank you for kind words
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Mzp Posted at 6-3 04:31
Thank you DJI Stephen

Hi there Mike. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-6-6
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12584416 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for this great info Mike.
2022-6-7
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Grimtheviking Posted at 6-7 02:33
Thanks for this great info Mike.

You are welcome Grimtheviking. Thank you for kind words.
2022-6-7
Use props
Javierz0509
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6321804 ft
United States

I tried this, anddddddddddddddd IT WORKKKKKKKKKKKKSS, IT FINALLY WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKS ........thanks.
2022-6-7
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Javierz0509 Posted at 6-7 16:29
I tried this, anddddddddddddddd IT WORKKKKKKKKKKKKSS, IT FINALLY WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKS ........thanks.

Thank you Javierz , glad to hear it works for you now!
2022-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules