RC Controller can't download content from the drone
3546 7 2022-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paparazzo.bg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77018 ft
Bulgaria

Hi everyone, yesterday I received my DJI Mini 3 Pro RC.
The controller and the drone have been updated to the latest firmware versions:
- drone: 01.00.0100
- controller: 01.00.0200
- app version: 1.6.1

When I try to download images or videos from the drone to the controller an error occurs:

"Downloading files not supported on current remote controller. Connect phone to aircraft to download"

I saw some videos where people are able to download images. Some posts suggest resetting the controller. Done, but it didn't help.

Any suggestions?
2022-6-7
Use props
enricorc_cz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 609390 ft
Czechia

Hi, no it's not possible to download anything from Drone. There are saved video low-res previews on RC remote only, but no pictures... Also screen recording are saved localy in RC.
2022-6-7
Use props
paparazzo.bg
lvl.1
Bulgaria

enricorc_cz Posted at 6-7 03:36
Hi, no it's not possible to download anything from Drone. There are saved video low-res previews on RC remote only, but no pictures... Also screen recording are saved localy in RC.

Actually I found the screen recordings on the RC's SD card.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there paparazzo.bg. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. It is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-6-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Use your phone and Quick transfer to transfer the high resolution images.
2022-6-7
Use props
paparazzo.bg
lvl.1
Bulgaria

DAFlys Posted at 6-7 23:37
Use your phone and Quick transfer to transfer the high resolution images.

This option is working. But the first time you run the controller there is a guide that shows what you can do and there is a tooltip saying: Click this button to download content and clicking the button is giving an error message which is frustrating. My question is if this is a bug?

This guy is showing the controller capable of downloading images: https://youtu.be/EkDyjDtOeWE?t=483
2022-6-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

paparazzo.bg Posted at 6-7 23:49
This option is working. But the first time you run the controller there is a guide that shows what you can do and there is a tooltip saying: Click this button to download content and clicking the button is giving an error message which is frustrating. My question is if this is a bug?

This guy is showing the controller capable of downloading images: https://youtu.be/EkDyjDtOeWE?t=483

Thats just a low resolution version,   he goes over quick transfer at 8:50
2022-6-7
Use props
paparazzo.bg
lvl.1
Bulgaria

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-7 19:31
Hello there paparazzo.bg. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. It is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Hi DJI Stephen, unfortunately, the issue is not resolved. I still don't understand why there is an option to download images, which is not working and it seems it is working for other users.
2022-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules