Does anyone else find battery life underwheming?
662 11 2022-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UNCQk3mUtTOz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 717218 ft
Canada

I can't seem to get any more than 19ish minute at best out of t he Mini 3 pro, that's with little to no wind as well, like 3m/s wind with gusts of 5m/s, great flying weather

Anyone else getting similar? I'd thought I would average out at atleast 23ish minutes since that's what the Mini 2 got it seems

2022-6-20
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

the other day i got my record flight time of 26 min. i guess it depends on the flight profile and conditions. also how much you willing to stretch the battery. i landed with 9% and perhaps would have reached the 30 min. but for sure it is an exception, don't usually land below 10%
2022-6-20
Use props
hallmark007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 10186312 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

25 minutes is fairly standard for me, but if you fly in a lot of wind hover a long time or use sport mode it will reduce.
2022-6-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HI, if you have less than about 10 charges then the battery will not yet be at its optimal power, also hovering will drain it quicker as will cooler air (which requires more lift) as will wind, but i suspect its down to the recharging <10x

Disclaimer; seen as Bigplumbs does not want me posting in this section yet i don't care, i do not own this Mini 3 Pro (yet), i am parting with my wisdom, knowledge and appreciation.
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_UNCQk3mUtTOz
lvl.2
Canada

Bashy Posted at 6-20 19:14
HI, if you have less than about 10 charges then the battery will not yet be at its optimal power, also hovering will drain it quicker as will cooler air (which requires more lift) as will wind, but i suspect its down to the recharging

Have more than 10 charges, probably closer to 15ish
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Maximum Flight Time of your DJI Mini 3 Pro will also depend on the flight mode that you are using and and the condition of the environment where you fly your DJI Drone and I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI co pilots can give out the best information and recommendation on how long there DJI Mini 3 Pro's battery life / flight time. For reference the DJI Mini 3 Pro has a Maximum Flight Time of 34 mins ( with Intelligent Flight Battery and measured while flying at 21.6 kph in windless conditions ). Thank you.
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_UNCQk3mUtTOz
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-20 20:18
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Maximum Flight Time of your DJI Mini 3 Pro will also depend on the flight mode that you are using and and the condition of the environment where you fly your DJI Drone and I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI co pilots can give out the best information and recommendation on how long there DJI Mini 3 Pro's battery life / flight time. For reference the DJI Mini 3 Pro has a Maximum Flight Time of 34 mins ( with Intelligent Flight Battery and measured while flying at 21.6 kph in windless conditions ). Thank you.

I'm well aware of this

but battery life flying in normal mode, in ideal conditions with minimal wind, I still only get 20 mins of flight at best
2022-6-20
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

OMG someone is experiencing a problem with a new DJi release...how odd ;-)
2022-6-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_UNCQk3mUtTOz Posted at 6-20 19:55
Have more than 10 charges, probably closer to 15ish

You could post the 20 mins flightlog, go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/upload/ follow the instructions and then post the link to it here, please.
2022-6-20
Use props
GLOBAL HAWK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287841 ft
Australia

Nope, battery fine for me.
2022-6-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I always aim to land with 25% left to protect the battery but Im seeing about 21 minutes max time so still well under what's quoted but still a few minutes more than a mini2 battery.
2022-6-20
Use props
TheBoy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28958264 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd say mine is on a par with the Mini 2, although if its a bit breezy, the Mini 3 does seem to drain the battery a bit quicker than the Mini 2 in similar conditions....   ...but then the Mini 3 does deal with the wind much better.
2022-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules