588 7 2022-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

For anyone who wonder how difficult it would be to fly your first drone and get some interesting footage. This video was shot by a friend with ZERO RC/Drone experience with me just providing verbal instruction from take off to landing after seeing me doing a flight.

2022-6-27
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great views of the area. Your friend was doing OK.  Smoother movements will come with practice.
2022-6-27
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Monkey see monkey do I guess, well I think he did good other then being a little smoother but that really when shooting footage as even now I’m not all that smooth when just flying for fun around my neighborhood.
2022-6-27
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Nice... your friend followed your advice, they kept away from the trees (unlike me), and it looked as though they lost direction for a short bit.  Nice scenery, thanks for sharing.
2022-6-27
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

I think a lot of new pilots have no idea how easy these new drones are to fly. I know I was really surprised when I got my Mini 1.
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Great flying, Wiz33! We really appreciate you for sharing this with us. Have a wonderful day ahead.
2022-6-27
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 6260171 ft
  • >>>
United States

good flight for first try.  for everyone, gotta watch that excessive lateral movement w/o knowing for sure what's to the left or right.
2022-6-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yeah, thanks for sharing!
2022-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now