Does the drone need to be powered on before changing settings on RC?
1925 5 2022-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfbd2311f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 384698 ft
United States

I wanted to change some settings on the drone through the DJI RC, but notice that many things are greyed out or just look different when the drone is powered off or not connected.  Such as recalibrating gimbal control, etc.  In general, is this done with just the controller or must the drone be connected to make those adjustments?

Sorry for the seemingly dumb question, but this is all new to me!

Thanks in advance!

2022-7-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Many of the settings are things that are stored in the drone and you can't change those unless the drone is connected.
2022-7-7
Use props
fansfbd2311f
lvl.2
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-7 05:17
Many of the settings are things that are stored in the drone and you can't change those unless the drone is connected.

Ok, makes sense.  Thanks!
2022-7-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Many of the settings can only be viewed/changed when the drone is on and connected to the RC.  
2022-7-7
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

You got some good answers, and you also learned to ASK THE QUESTION!  I get tired of charging the controller so much because, I keep trying so many of the settings.  But the RC and Drone do SO much!
2022-7-7
Use props
fansfbd2311f
lvl.2
United States

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 7-7 09:52
You got some good answers, and you also learned to ASK THE QUESTION!  I get tired of charging the controller so much because, I keep trying so many of the settings.  But the RC and Drone do SO much!

I'm sure I'll have lots more stupid questions too!
2022-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules