Feature request: gimbal deactivation for ND installation
462 4 2022-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdc0494a5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109498 ft
Italy

Don't you think it would be a nice addition to be able to de-activate the gimbal momentarily to be able to install an ND filter while the drone is on (and metering is too...) and then re-enabling it after installation? It would make so much more sense instead of waiting for pairing with the remote every time you need to power off the drone just for an ND change...
2022-7-14
Use props
Adiemask
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185659 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Absolutely, 100% agree
2022-7-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-7-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just curious as to how much time it is taking your drone to pair with the remote after each power up.  Mine only takes 20 seconds which is why I was curious on yours.
2022-7-15
Use props
fansdc0494a5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109498 ft
Italy

I'd say it takes about 20 to 30 seconds,  but considering that each time you power up,  the gimbal goes through a self test... It would be better if we could power down the gimbal only... Sometimes 30 seconds are the difference between a missed shot and a good one,  especially with changing light or clouds
2022-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules