Flyaway Coverage
657 6 2022-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DEY1fPE6ns8G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 589393 ft
Poland

How many times can I bind a new RC in Flyaway Coverage. Is there a controller change limit?
2022-7-15
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

as far as i know you can flyaway twice there is no possibility to bind new aircrafts and take new care
but im not sure if i understood you clearly, controller is not flying away
2022-7-15
Use props
djiuser_DEY1fPE6ns8G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 589393 ft
Poland

fateofangel Posted at 7-15 06:39
as far as i know you can flyaway twice there is no possibility to bind new aircrafts and take new care

I know how many times you can lose a drone, I mean the number of controller changes and assignment to the insurance service
2022-7-15
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

now i get the point, i did not find this info anywhere also in dji care agreement
2022-7-15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fateofangel Posted at 7-15 06:39

The controller has to be bound to something, drone/DJI-account?, for the insurance to be valid, I think this is intended to stop a found drone being flown.
2022-7-15
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 6260171 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-15 07:41
The controller has to be bound to something, drone/DJI-account?, for the insurance to be valid, I think this is intended to stop a found drone being flown.

that's not what it is for.  i think the poster is asking how many times can you bind before you are blocked.  i think i read somewhere a few 3 or 4 times....there's a [temporary] limit; but i'm not completely sure.
2022-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, just to clarify, there is no limit on binding an RC for the flyaway coverage when changing the controller. No worries.
2022-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules