Possible to download processed quickshots without a phone?
1057 1 2022-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lexicalscope
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3878 ft
United States

Hi,
Is it possible to download processed Quickshots to a laptop, without a phone or tablet as intermediate step, when using the RC w/ the Mini 3 Pro?

I'm a new user of a Mini 3 Pro + RC, and really enjoying the quickshots. However, I can't figure out a workflow to download the processed quickshots from the drone to my laptop _without_ involving a phone or tablet. Is it possible to do, and if so, how?

For context on why I am looking for this solution: my phone is controlled by my corporation and they do not allow side loaded apps. The DJI app is no longer installable from the Play Store, and thus can only be side loaded. So, I cannot use the app on my phone. This is why I purchased the RC.

Ideally, I'd like to plug in the drone into my laptop via USB or remove the SD card from the drone. Either of those solutions would work for me. But, apparently I can't transfer processed quickshots that way (I can only transfer the un-processed video (without the quickshot processing such as accelerated time or audio sound track) via USB or SD card).

Thanks for any ideas!
2022-7-20
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

I had something but it was wrong, sorry. Maybe use DaVinci Resolve(free) to process the files?
2022-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules