Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI Team,

Wanted to request some features that others hopefully find useful:

1) In addition to having a histogram, just like in DJI Go 4, if you could please add Red, Green , Blue channel individual histograms to see if none of these channel colors are cutting in real time.

2) Ability to yaw camera to left or right manually while flying and the camera would retain it's position pointing to the left or right, creating a nice cinematic effect. This feature is available on Mavic 2 (Pro) with Dji Go 4 and is very useful.

3) Ability to change "style" of shooting. This again is available in Dji Go 4 and Mavic 2 and most likely other drones on DJI Go 4. The style would include 3 parameters: Sharpness, Contrast, Saturation. If possible please add more parameters in particular Denoising.
    Currently 5.1k (i.e. 50fps) is the only way to shoot with little post processing (i.e. no visible DJI denoising and sharpening). Whens shooting in 4k (i.e. 60fps), DJI applies denoising and probably other adjustments. It would be very useful if we could control these parameters manually the way we need for our shot.

4) Tripod mode as in Dji Go 4.

5) Terrain follow. This is a very useful feature on either Mavic 1 Pro or Mavic 2 Pro or both. When selecting this feature, the drone would keep certain alttude user set automatically when flying over hilly ground, i.e. white water river that would have constant elevation in terrain when flying up the river or vise versa. It would be very nice if the drone could automatically keep set altitude from the ground (terrain folow).

6) Point and fly. Maybe this is closer to way points discussion, but this is a generally useful feature on DJI Go 4, where you can just point a spot on the map and the drone would just fly there.

7) Disable / Enable landing protection feature. This is a very useful feature in DJI Go 4 where it is possbiel to disable bottom sensors to be able to land the drone where it is required. (had a situation where the drone wouldn't just land on my car roof regardless of me pressing down the yaw stick as it thought the ground was unsuitable for landing).

8) Waypoints and SDK.

9) Additional option for ADS-B to be able to select a checkbox for automatic avoidance in case drone determines that there is another aircraft on collision course. Currently the drone displays that it does a manuver for automatic avoidance, but it does not seem to do anything. It would be nice if there was an option (enablable / disablable) for Mavic 3 to auto avoid (i.e. to descent / to go lower in altitute).

10) Braking sensitivity setting (to be able to adjust how fast / slow the drone would come to a stop after releasing the stick). This is available in DJI Go 4 on Mavic 2 Pro and maybe other drones too.

11) Recording sound on attached phone / RC Pro / DJI RC controller and syncing it to the video recorded by the drone (feature from DJI Go 4).

Thank you in advance, Mike.
2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mike. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-7-24
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-24 19:58
Hello there Mike. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.

Thank you Stephen. Much appreciate it!

Best Regards, Mike.
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Mzp Posted at 7-25 06:11
Thank you Stephen. Much appreciate it!

Best Regards, Mike.

Hi there Mike. Thank you for the reply and it is always my pleasure to assist. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying. .
2022-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules