Gimbal pitch control.
987 4 2022-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lionelrik
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I'm wondering is there anyway to adjust the preset pitch controls? For example I would like to press one of the assigned buttons and be able to pitch up the camera from a angle of my choosing until another angle of my choosing over a specified amount of time.  This would leave me to concentrate on flying rather than controlling the camera.  Im basically looking for some of the smart shots previously avaiable to me on another drone.   Dolley cam would be pretty awsome as well but that would need waypoints.  Would there be any chance of that kind of thing? Cheers.
2022-7-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It would be great but Im not sure it will fall into the price we paid for Mini 3. You can speed up or slow down the pitch of your gimbal but thats it for now.
2022-7-29
Use props
jefish
lvl.3
United States

Reminds me of the old 3DR Solo. It has exactly this feature.
2022-7-29
Use props
lionelrik
lvl.2

United Kingdom

jefish Posted at 7-29 09:29
Reminds me of the old 3DR Solo. It has exactly this feature.

that's exactly the drone I'm talking about.  Surely this is just a software problem that could be easily implemented.  I don't understand why you would restrict functionality of a drone.
2022-7-29
Use props
jefish
lvl.3
United States

lionelrik Posted at 7-29 09:34
that's exactly the drone I'm talking about.  Surely this is just a software problem that could be easily implemented.  I don't understand why you would restrict functionality of a drone.

There are a lot of things about the Solo that have never been beat or even matched. Like Cable Cam.
2022-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules