Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI

Your DJI Go 4 doesn't load, this started after an android security update, please can this be resolved soon as I cannot use My P4P with my phone. Note 20 Ultra 5g, thanks
2022-8-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bashy I have a Samsung S21 Ultra (Android 12 with August security patch) and I'm using DJI Fly App v1.6.12 and it loads without issue.  What version of the Fly App are you on?  I've read on a couple of threads where the DJI Go 4 App users are having issues with the latest Samsung security patch.  
2022-8-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I will check, actually, I know I'm in an older version so I will update that now and come back, thanks...

Sommat so simple as updating the blooming app, rookie mistake, thanks chap
2022-8-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-22 02:39
Bashy I have a Samsung S21 Ultra (Android 12 with August security patch) and I'm using DJI Fly App v1.6.12 and it loads without issue.  What version of the Fly App are you on?  I've read on a couple of threads where the DJI Go 4 App users are having issues with the latest Samsung security patch.

Ive also updated the 1st post now so hopefully the mods will move it now, thanks again  
2022-8-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 8-22 03:36
Ive also updated the 1st post now so hopefully the mods will move it now, thanks again

You're very welcome Bashy.    Hope you get some resolution for the Go 4 App issue soon.
2022-8-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There's a new version of go4 being shared here -

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/gQ ... henticate/showShare

password:  GO4123
2022-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what app version are you currently using right now? You may try to download the DJI Go 4 app version below and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/ciR9MZcCnLNKrpx

PASSWORD: BkwDmR
2022-8-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-22 23:55
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what app version are you currently using right now? You may try to download the DJI Go 4 app version below and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/ciR9MZcCnLNKrpx

Hi, thank you for the link, I did try a normal update and that made no difference, so I downloaded from your link and I get the error shown below when I try to open it
Screenshot_20220823-101938_Package installer.png
2022-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules