773 4 2022-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
di4b0liko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 709 ft
Italy

Hi,
I have a mini 2 and a samsung s21 plus with Android 12.
Version of dji fly: 1.6.10

I can't select any option for videorl resolution, and frame rate.  Only fhd 50p.
I use a sandisk pro.
It s a bug?

Thanks
Screenshot_20220824-192515.jpg
Screenshot_20220824-193614_Settings.jpg
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there di4b0liko. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out, May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-8-24
Use props
di4b0liko
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-24 18:56
Hello there di4b0liko. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out, May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Hi thank for reply.
I use a samsung s21 plus with Android 12.
I try two release of dji fly, neither works. I have already uninstalled the app.
I don t have another Device to try.
Samsung s21 is not compatible?
2022-8-26
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

RE: Can't select 4k resolution on dji fly with Samsung s21+

di4b0liko Posted at 8-26 08:57
I try two release of dji fly, neither works. I have already uninstalled the app.

I know that DJI has had several problems with the Android version of the Fly app, and have released a few new versions recently...

The current version for Android is v1.6.12 on the DJI download page...  Have you tried the latest release?
2022-8-26
Use props
di4b0liko
lvl.1
Italy

Yes i have 1.6.12
2022-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules