Error 30064 after installing software update
2587 29 2022-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris_mini3
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,

I've got a problem with my mini 3 pro: after installing the software update using dji assistant 2 the drohne will not fly anymore telling me the error 30064 occurs. I updated the remote control as well and also tried to re-install the update but this has no effect.

Can anybody help?

Thx,
Chris

2022-9-4
Use props
Laurian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295177 ft
Italy

I have the same problem
2022-9-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Laurian Posted at 9-4 05:02
I have the same problem

Since last firmware update it seems there are quite a few pilots facing the 30064 error.  In reading a lot of threads it seems it has occurred more after using the Assistant 2 software to apply the update vice using the Fly App.  Not sure why but it seems to be a recurring theme.  Hopefully DJI will come up with a fix soon.  
2022-9-4
Use props
Laurian
lvl.2
Italy

For a second I was reading during the first update a popup message telling something about the software that is NOT compatible with the aircraft. Or the software installed is inappropriate for the aircraft....don't remember well it was a really short time popup
2022-9-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6269839 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Laurian Posted at 9-4 07:08
For a second I was reading during the first update a popup message telling something about the software that is compatible with the aircraft. Or the software installed is inappropriate for the aircraft....don't remember well it was a really short time popup

Try updating over wifi rather than using the DJI Assistant.
2022-9-4
Use props
Laurian
lvl.2
Italy

Over wifi is impossible to refresh the firmware. Everytime I look for updates it shows:firmware is up to date
2022-9-4
Use props
Chris_mini3
lvl.1
Germany

I don't get it with wifi also, neither with the dji fly app. I will contact the support tomorrow and post the solution they hopefully give ...
2022-9-4
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28650751 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm in the same boat! Tried with the DJI RC and the DJI RC Pro. Refreshed everything, different batts, still won't lift off. It's them not us.
2022-9-4
Use props
Laurian
lvl.2
Italy

I've already contacted and they open a repair ticket for me, now I'm waiting for further instructions. I advice to do the same.
2022-9-4
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Nope, not just yet. I'm waiting for official word. I was hoping to come here and see something regarding this error. Time will tell.
2022-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to perform the troubleshooting steps below and see if that works with the said issue?

1. If the in-app beginner flight tutorial is used, exit the tutorial and try again.
2. Check the GPS strength in the DJI Fly application. If the GPS signal is weak, try to take off the aircraft in an area where the GPS signal is strong. Ensure that the propellers are in normal condition.
3. When the GPS signal is strong, calibrate the IMU of the said DJI Drone.
4. Restart the said DJI drone.
5. Please check the drone's firmware version and DJI Fly application version if is up to date.

Please keep us posted with the result of the test. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-9-4
Use props
Laurian
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-4 18:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to perform the troubleshooting steps below and see if that works with the said issue?

1. If the in-app beginner flight tutorial is used, exit the tutorial and try again.
1 beginner tutorial-done
2 IMU, compass, visions sensors calibrated
3 stong GPS signal, no fly zone check
4 aircraft +remote last firmware update with DJI assistant 2
5 ghimbal calibrated
6 remote control was hard reset to fabric and updated again
7 every motor checked and no problem found.  
8 no interference zone
9 drone keep disconnect and reconnect from remote every 30 seconds
Error 30064 persist(unable to take off)
20220904_100311.jpg
2022-9-4
Use props
Chris_mini3
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-4 18:47

Hi,

I did all the step but the error still occurs. The support says I have to send the drohne to dji to solve the problem. This is really unbelievable. Do I have to send the drohne always in the future if I try to update the software only because of the disability of the programmers??
2022-9-5
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120663 ft
United Kingdom

I think by reading through various threads that there is an issue with the Mini 3 Pro, strange that DJI haven't put their hands up and said there is an issue for some of the Mini 3 Pro's, mine is being collected by Amazon tomorrow ( advised to return as under 15 days old ) by DJI Tech support.

I don't think I will buy another just yet as they are obviously having issues, what they going to do get all the owner to send them in ???
I will watch for a day or so and if there is no firmware update to resolve the issue I shall also return my fly more kit and ND filters, remember a product is only as good as the support it receives from the manufacturer.
May as well buy an off the shelf cheapy to scratch my inch hahaha.
2022-9-5
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
United Kingdom

So in the last 2 weeks I have bought 2 DJI drones, both have had issues an had to be returned and care refresh cancelled.
Doesn't fill you with confidence does it , not sure if I want to give them another chance.Maybe im unlucky ?? or they have a quality issue at present that need rectifying or they will lose a lot of business ??
2022-9-5
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I'm still confident this is an issue with the Assistant 2 software and not the aircraft itself. It will most likely be days until a fix is released. Enabling the Avata seems to have disabled the Mini 3 Pro. Unfortunate to say the least. I'll be patient and sit tight.
2022-9-5
Use props
djiuser_3Hucf8AqXiTA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 359495 ft
Russia

Hello everyone. I have the same problem. After connecting to the computer, my drone refuses to fly. Why DJI doesn't solve it! Why was the ability to roll back to the previous firmware version removed from the assistant? Give me feedback I am incurring losses because of your company!!!
2022-9-6
Use props
Chris_mini3
lvl.1
Germany

I sent my drohne back today to get it repaired.

Before I spoke to at least 4 Support employees and there are several ideas to get it fixed
( 1. remove sd-card before updating as the card could be a problem,
  2. calibrate the IMU after updating should help,
  3. try to refresh the update, this might help,
  and so on)
Nothing really worked and so they said sending in the drohne would be the only way to get it fixed.

I don't think it's the drohne, it worked perfectly before but with assistant2 they provided real ... which was obviously not really tested. This is really annoying.   
2022-9-6
Use props
ThatGuyDronesOn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 496148 ft
United States

Same problem.  I was pointed to the Assistant 2 to resolve a different issue and am now facing the dreaded 30064. I reached out to customer service and their only response is to wait for a firmware update.  It's frustrating that I've owned the drone for less than a month but now can't use it at all.
2022-9-6
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ThatGuyDronesOn Posted at 9-6 13:30
Same problem.  I was pointed to the Assistant 2 to resolve a different issue and am now facing the dreaded 30064. I reached out to customer service and their only response is to wait for a firmware update.  It's frustrating that I've owned the drone for less than a month but now can't use it at all.

It could be worse, as you could have sent it in for unnecessary "repairs." I'm happy I didn't send mine in!
2022-9-6
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A quick question as I am seeing a recurring theme, are you all using the DJI Assistant to install the new FW the 1st time round? it does seem to be the case.
If so, why are you using the DJI assistant and not doing it from the app, just wondering is all?

I don't think i have updated since the Avata came out, not 100% mind, but if not, then i will leave it alone for now.
2022-9-6
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does this reply help any...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 265&pid=2845570
2022-9-6
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 9-6 19:02
A quick question as I am seeing a recurring theme, are you all using the DJI Assistant to install the new FW the 1st time round? it does seem to be the case.
If so, why are you using the DJI assistant and not doing it from the app, just wondering is all?

Mine had the error and i hadn't updated it using DJI Assistant software I just update everything through the app.
Once the error was there I attempted to reinstall the update using the DJI assistant and obviously had no joy but maybe its a coincidence and mine actually had a fault ?
2022-9-6
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TruckerT Posted at 9-6 23:58
Mine had the error and i hadn't updated it using DJI Assistant software I just update everything through the app.
Once the error was there I attempted to reinstall the update using the DJI assistant and obviously had no joy but maybe its a coincidence and mine actually had a fault ?

Thanks, thats a shame, I turned mine on earlier to see if there were any updates and nothing showed up and i was able to take off if i wanted to (i was inside), so I'm not sure whats going on...
2022-9-7
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
United Kingdom

So have had my refund from Amazon and was going to buy the Mini 3 again but am having doubts, maybe just but the mini 2 combo ?
Half the price and not as much grief, what's your thoughts?????
2022-9-8
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
United Kingdom

t's not like DJI are saying very much you would think they would put out a general statement so that at least users were officially informed that there is an issue.
But no nothing except a chat comment from an administrator.
2022-9-8
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
United Kingdom

OK, I see the issue is on going I have ordered the Mini 2 fly more kit now £400 back in my pocket, thank you DJI. I am sure that they will rectify this issue but I believe that if they had put a statement on their website detailing an issue people would of been fine but no they say nothing for a long while and leave people with a £1000 paper weight.

2022-9-11
Use props
Chris_mini3
lvl.1
Germany

I got response today from the repair service where I sent my drohne to: I will get a totally new drohne as they couldn't repair the software damage. They said, there was something broken but that's not true. The drohne was just 4 weeks old and perhaps 4 times in the air - what should be broken? It worked fine before the update ...
2022-9-15
Use props
Chris_mini3
lvl.1
Germany

I got my new drohne today and the first thing it says was: "update the firmware" What? I mean, why didn't the service do the update? I am totally afraid to update the drohne. I got it started and I will not update by now ... This is really not what I expected from dji ...
2022-9-17
Use props
djiuser_jmNOq2vfXZ0W
lvl.1
Russia

I have the same problem with the Mini 3 pro the error 30064. Can you help me please? My DJI account is  g.o.l.d@mail.ru
2022-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules