1515 5 2022-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bressw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110098 ft
Brazil

Hello.
I recently got a DJI Mini 2 and from the first day I used it, it didn't recognize my memory cards.
1- First I tested my Sandisk Extreme 32gb that I used on my Sony A7III and it didn't work. (later when I put the card in the PC I realized that this card burned)
2- I had another old card, 8gb. This one worked but with low write and read speeds.
3- I bought 4 more cards. Sandisk Extreme pro 64gb, 2 sandisk extreme 64gb and 1 sandisk extreme 32gb.
4- I tested all cards in all possible formats and none were recognized by the drone.
5- I took a Sandisk ultra card that a friend uses in the DJI Phantom IV and the card was not recognized either.

After that I contacted the assistance in my country and they say that they cannot offer a guarantee because it was purchased in North America and not here in Brazil, the country where I live.

I don't know what I can do, the assistance here in Brazil is charging me an amount that costs more than half the value of the drone.

Can anybody help me?

2022-9-19
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

If not already done, please try to format the cards using the Mini 2, instead of using  cards already formatted in another device.
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bressw. I am sorry to read and to know about this issue with your DJI Mini 2 and thank you for giving out these information. Since we are having this issue with your new DJI Mini 2. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-19
Use props
Bressw
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-19 19:49
Hello there Bressw. I am sorry to read and to know about this issue with your DJI Mini 2 and thank you for giving out these information. Since we are having this issue with your new DJI Mini 2. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

FabioV, I already try this. so many times.

I already contacted DJI and they can only resolve it with me by sending the product to another country. This will incur customs fees that will cost much more than the drone.
2022-9-20
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

When you say the card "isn't recognized", do you mean that no card shows up in the app or you get some error while trying to access or format it?

Odd that the old 8gb card worked...  That would seem to indicate the card slot is not physically damaged...
2022-9-20
Use props
Bressw
lvl.1
Brazil

TomKatt Posted at 9-20 06:13
When you say the card "isn't recognized", do you mean that no card shows up in the app or you get some error while trying to access or format it?

Odd that the old 8gb card worked...  That would seem to indicate the card slot is not physically damaged...

I also find it strange to have recognized a generic 8gb card. I used it a few times, then it burned.

The card is shown as unavailable. And when I try to format by drone, it gets corrupted. And then just inserting the card into the PC and formatting there to get back to normal.

2022-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules