DJI mini 2 won't connect to RC, android or iPhone
564 5 2022-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VictorToebosch
New
Flight distance : 565738 ft
Belgium

After the troubles with the 12 Android version on my Samsung S21, i updated the DJI Go 4 app today, but still the setup cannot complete. It will not link to the airplane in the install. So, after trying al the tips on this forum and the internet, i tried it on a Iphone X today, but the problem remains the same. Step 3 of the install proces doesn't Link to the plane, when i put in the cable. Exactly the same problem with my Android. Is it time to put in for warranty, or does anyone has a solution. I'm very dissapointed...
2022-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there VictorToebosch. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to install the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link  ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? The DJI Mini 2 is compatible and uses the DJI Fly application. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-10-4
Use props
VictorToebosch
New
Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-4 19:17
Hello there VictorToebosch. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to install the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link  ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? The DJI Mini 2 is compatible and uses the DJI Fly application. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Thanks alot DJI Stephen! The DJI Fly app now works with the mini 2! Also the signal loss problem doesn't exist anymore! Can i delete the DJI Go 4 app for the mini 2?
2022-10-5
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

DJI go4 app is for the older drones, delete it.

2022-10-5
Use props
VictorToebosch
New
Belgium

Thanks DJI Modder, I will!
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

VictorToebosch Posted at 10-5 00:13
Thanks alot DJI Stephen! The DJI Fly app now works with the mini 2! Also the signal loss problem doesn't exist anymore! Can i delete the DJI Go 4 app for the mini 2?

Hi there VictorToebosch. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that the issue has been rectified. If you have any concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules