Phantom 2 vision +
800 3 2015-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rhoduskk10
New

United States

I recently came across 1 of these @ a customers place of business.. it looked like it had been setting up on the roof for a while.. i asked everyone if it was thiers & no ody took claim so the customer ga e it to me. I had to purchase a remote & battery charger for it.. it powers on & goes through firat set of flashing lights & then the rear lights flash yellow rapidly & thats all it does.. it shows in the manual i diwnloaded that means lost signal with remote.. how do i get signal to my new remote? Or is this a problem from being in the weather? Hopefully not im excited to try to get this flying.. any help is greatly appraciated.. thank you!
2015-8-10
Use props
hungrydude5
lvl.2
United States

Ben
2015-8-10
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

To get the remote to talk to the  Phantom is called binding the controller. The battery has to have some charge so it power upmthencopter. On the bottom of the quad you will see a small hole towards the left side if the battery is toward you. With the quad powered up and the remote turned off push in the hole to the button resets then turn,on the remote you should get a beep. That should have set them up to talk. Next I would recommend charging the battery and doing a full set of calibrations. IMU, RC and compass before flying. You can look at YouTube videos on each of those for clarification. Read the manual and study the functions. Think safety first and enjoy you newfound sport!
2015-8-11
Use props
rhoduskk10
New

United States

Awesome guys thank you! I got a new charger & have full battery & deffinetly plan on full set of calibrations.. again thank you for your help..
2015-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules