DJI Why is the fix for Code 30064 not available for all?
690 10 2022-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kyEY75nfoVCr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 776325 ft
United Kingdom

I updated my RC firmware to V01.01.0450 and now I cannot takeoff as I have error Code 30064. I understand from reading other posts you have a beta firmware to fix this but we have to request it. As you are clearly aware there is an issue why have you not released a firmware update to fix this for everyone without have to request it?

I am on holiday and I am unable to use my £1000 drone so I am very upset. I have emailed requesting support but I have heard nothing. This whole situation is not acceptable. This is a software bug which should never have happened. Surely you do beta testing in house?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we get this resolved.
2022-10-17
Use props
MavicManSpokane
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30476 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree, this is crazy.  I don't want a BETA fix, I want a permanent fix.
2022-10-17
Use props
djiuser_kyEY75nfoVCr
lvl.2
United Kingdom

MavicManSpokane Posted at 10-17 12:20
I agree, this is crazy.  I don't want a BETA fix, I want a permanent fix.

Yes crazy isn't it. I cannot believe how many people this has affected including myself. I have gone away on holiday and out on location found I could not take off. I spend all this money on a drone I cannot use and this problem is software. This is all down to DJI.
2022-10-17
Use props
NATO10
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18553 ft

United Kingdom

It is strange that they do not offer the option to update to a beta version on the app. The only reason is that I updated was to stop a video blurring and ended up with a drone that’s useless…..
2022-10-17
Use props
djiuser_kyEY75nfoVCr
lvl.2
United Kingdom

NATO10 Posted at 10-17 12:31
It is strange that they do not offer the option to update to a beta version on the app. The only reason is that I updated was to stop a video blurring and ended up with a drone that’s useless…..

I was offered the update v01.01.0450 for the RC controller and as I was going away I thought I would do it before I left so as it would fix any bugs. Little did I know it would brick my drone which had been working fine before this update. Will DJI compensate me for loss of use?? I doubt it.............
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please kindly provide us with your current DJI Fly account, and we will soon send you the optimized firmware package to help fix this issue. We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-10-17
Use props
NATO10
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18553 ft

United Kingdom

Hi,

Please advise what you mean by your DJI fly account ? Is that the name that is the one that comes up on your RC controller or your login for the forum?

Thanks
2022-10-17
Use props
djiuser_kyEY75nfoVCr
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-17 20:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please kindly provide us with your current DJI Fly account, and we will soon send you the optimized firmware package to help fix this issue. We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you for your understanding.

Sorry I cannot post my email address publicly but I can PM you with it
2022-10-17
Use props
djiuser_kyEY75nfoVCr
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-17 20:29

Hello, I sent you a PM with my Fly account email but there is still no firmware to download. I am getting very frustrated as I am waiting to take photos on my drone and I am still unable to take off. Please can you confirm that you have received the information.
2022-10-17
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_kyEY75nfoVCr Posted at 10-17 23:23
Hello, I sent you a PM with my Fly account email but there is still no firmware to download. I am getting very frustrated as I am waiting to take photos on my drone and I am still unable to take off. Please can you confirm that you have received the information.

You must allow them time to reply, remember, they are in a different timezone, BTW i didn't downvote you....
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_kyEY75nfoVCr Posted at 10-17 23:23
Hello, I sent you a PM with my Fly account email but there is still no firmware to download. I am getting very frustrated as I am waiting to take photos on my drone and I am still unable to take off. Please can you confirm that you have received the information.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I will go ahead and do a follow-up request with your email address. Sorry again for the trouble. Thank you.
2022-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules