Really a PRO since last update
1029 5 2022-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisvomradio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3241519 ft
Germany

Since there seems to be a lack of positive feedback lately I thought I fill this gap:
To be honest, I've had my problems with the Mini 3 Pro in the beginning. But since the latest firmware update I am really satisfiyed. The shutte priority and the iso priority settings are a major change and make it so much easier to film with ND filters or to take pictures in difficult lighting situations.

Another thing is that I really appreciate the fact that now we are able to change noise reduction and sharpness levels.

I am totally happy with the range and I love the image quality.

The product keeps getting better through these updates

That's it.
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there chrisvomradio. Thank you for sharing these wonderful information and your positive feedback for the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Again, thank you for your support and fly safe always.
2022-11-2
Use props
55Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-2 04:00
Hello there chrisvomradio. Thank you for sharing these wonderful information and your positive feedback for the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Again, thank you for your support and fly safe always.

Great work on the update indeed! The video quality I get with both sharpness and noise reduction set to lowest is fantastic and looks better to that from the Mavic 3 to my eyes!

Are other DJI drones also getting options to lower NR and sharpening?
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

55Media Posted at 11-2 12:24
Great work on the update indeed! The video quality I get with both sharpness and noise reduction set to lowest is fantastic and looks better to that from the Mavic 3 to my eyes!

Are other DJI drones also getting options to lower NR and sharpening?

Hi there 55Media. Thank you for the positive feedback that you have given. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future updates for other DJI Drones and with regard to this matter. In addition I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest DJI updates by visiting our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-3
Use props
hallmark007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 10186312 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

That can be said for many dji products as they always optimize them over time.
2022-11-3
Use props
55Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-3 00:40
Hi there 55Media. Thank you for the positive feedback that you have given. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future updates for other DJI Drones and with regard to this matter. In addition I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest DJI updates by visiting our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your valued support.

I convinced 2 people to more professional filmmakers to get the Mini 3 Pro over the past two days.
The Mini 3 Pro has become a much more convincing professional tool to many filmmakers just for the image processing improvements with NR/Sharp at -2.

Also check this thread. The difference is huge!
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =278461&pid=2894912
2022-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules