Live view from Go Pro Hero 3 to mobile device on Phantom 2?
1019 1 2015-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adeo
New

Norway

I know you can see a live HD view from a Phantom 3 to your mobile device, but can I do it on the Phantom 2? I do know know so much about drones as this will be my first one.

Here's the description for the Phantom 3:
LIVE HD VIEW

Experience a new view of your world, over distances up to 1.2 miles (2km)* and in real time. Simply connect your phone or tablet, and a 720p HD view of everything your camera sees as you fly is displayed live. This immersive view streams to you in absolute clarity, enabling you to get that perfect shot and experience flying in a unique way.

This live view is made possible by DJI Lightbridge image transmission technology that is used by professional cinematographers and photographers who demand only the best. Fly while seeing everything in HD, and feel what it's like to be above your world without ever leaving the ground.

Allowing this unprecedented long range is DJI’s proprietary quad-antennae design. Each of the four legs of your Phantom 3 contains a high-powered antenna, all constantly broadcasting the live video feed and receiving control commands from any direction.

2015-8-14
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Lightbridge

Yes you can buy Lightbridge for the Phantom 2, but you would be better off just buying a Phantom 3.
2015-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules