Downloading/playing 4K drone video
495 1 2023-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nxt125
lvl.1
Canada

Hi

Just got a Mini 2. Very new to flying...

1. I use a Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite tablet to run DJI Fly. Works very well! But when I download videos from the mini 2 SD card, to the tablet, using the wifi/bluetooth quick download option, sometimes the resulting thumbnail in Gallery on the tablet shows a still frame from the video which helps me identify which video is which. But sometimes the thumbnail is just a gray unrelated image (same image for all mini 2 videos).

2. When I play the 4K videos on the tablet, they are very unsteady/studdering. If I copy the same video to my Samsung phone, it plays smoothly and beautifully.

Any advice appreciated! Thanks.

And what is "please select theme corresponding type" message about? Is that "topic type"?. The only two choices are Industry New and Regional. I chose Regional. I'm new to forums too!

2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, nxt125. Welcome to DJI Forum! As per checking the specs of Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, it can only display a resolution oF 800 x 1340 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~179 PPI density). You might be able to play in higher resolution but it will be laggy or unsteady as you mentioned. This could be also the reason why some thumbnails are just gray. For posting, please go to the Products section instead as co-pilots are more active there. Here's the link: https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html. Thank you for your support.

2023-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules