Signal Issues
431 3 2023-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flying Shutter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1254980 ft

Indonesia

I bought a Dji Air2s Fly More Combo With Smart Controller on december 24th 2022 but i have been having signal issues for a while, I tried to do a range test on a entirely clear ocean area without obstacles or interfearance but I can't get passed 1.5km otherwise it will disconnect and return to home, according to Dji it should be able to get at most 8km with the smart controller and 12km with the regular controller but it's dissapointing I can't get passed 1.5km, I have setuped all the aircraft settings and can't find the problem.

2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if all the range tests have the same issue even if you have tested it in so many different places?  
2023-2-10
Use props
Flying Shutter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1254980 ft

Indonesia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-10 23:44
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if all the range tests have the same issue even if you have tested it in so many different places?

yes, I have tried it in a clear field without electronics and a beach but it always looses signal within 1.5km or less.
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Flying Shutter Posted at 2-12 03:48
yes, I have tried it in a clear field without electronics and a beach but it always looses signal within 1.5km or less.

Did you record a video before?  May we have one to further verify the issue for you? Please collect the recorded video of the image transmission in the app (the video should reflect the flight environment and the image transmission channel page that shows the interference) and send it to us. Thank you in advance.
2023-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules